CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because every female you consider to be sexy, resembles a 13 year old boy of questionable orientation. Why is that?

Stop being a fucking stupid cunt. I also think Cate Blanchett is one of the most beautiful women in the world, and she's 53. Are you gonna have a problem with that now? You're just obsessed with trying to "out" people as nonces, with fuck all evidence. AND I hardly ever talk about sex, I talk about beauty. There's a difference, dickhead.

2 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

AND I hardly ever talk about sex, I talk about beauty. There's a difference, dickhead.

Soy-boy, simp beta-cuck, white knight, absolute fucking faggot cunt. You're everything that's wrong with modern day masculinity.

What's your favourite dessert? Cream pie licked straight out of a BBC ravaged cunt?

9 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Stop being a fucking stupid cunt. I also think Cate Blanchett is one of the most beautiful women in the world, and she's 53. Are you gonna have a problem with that now? You're just obsessed with trying to "out" people as nonces, with fuck all evidence. AND I hardly ever talk about sex, I talk about beauty. There's a difference, dickhead.

I thought Cate Blanchett was dead fuckable as the Asgardian bird in the Avengers. So no. I don’t just automatically disagree. Just with the fucking weird skanky ones. Like that cardboard fucking drip, Krusty Stinkwad.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought Cate Blanchett was dead fuckable as the Asgardian bird in the Avengers. So no. I don’t just automatically disagree. Just with the fucking weird skanky ones. Like that cardboard fucking drip, Krusty Stinkwad.

But I'm talking about beauty, not sex. And you seem to be obsessed with their ages.

Just now, Carl Sway said:

But I'm talking about beauty, not sex. And you seem to be obsessed with their ages.

They’re not beautiful, they’re ‘boyish’. Liz Hurley is ‘beautiful’ and proper crumpet that isn’t likely to announce its masculinity at any time soon, like most of your dream-harem probably will. You probably thought Ellen Page was hot.

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They’re not beautiful, they’re ‘boyish’. Liz Hurley is ‘beautiful’ and proper crumpet that isn’t likely to announce its masculinity at any time soon, like most of your dream-harem probably will. You probably thought Ellen Page was hot.

Old "Elliot" always had a fivehead even before it had a chicken wing sewed to its minge.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yep. Ellen Page would have been in my top twenty. Very beautiful. Not 'boyish', more like to die for.

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Yep. Ellen Page would have been in my top twenty. Very beautiful. Not 'boyish', more like to die for.

Disgusting fucking faggot. Kill yourself. Really?… this isn’t cerebral camouflage? You found Ellen Page attractive? That is very fucked up.

She was half decent as a child actor playing Jim Lahey’s daughter in Trailer Park Boys, but finding her fuckable is weird.

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Totally ruined Umbrella Academy now, though, the fucking cunt.

Elliot-Pag.jpg

The cunt won't survive the next decade. It looks like it's severely dehydrating itself solely for the benefit of forcing muscle definition out of its tortured frame.

You're 4'8, you deluded cunt. Nowt you do is going to make you look hard.

@Last Cunt Standing, you've mentioned once or twice that you're in the medical profession. What cocktail of chemicals, mental health disorders and unnecessary surgical trauma are you detecting in this image? And what long term complications could we expect to pop up in the future for "Elliot"?

51 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

What is it Baws? 

A very sick individual who, due to fame and money, has been applauded end encouraged for causing irreversible harm to themselves to push an agenda that feeds on normalising self mutilation in order to pander to the mentally ill for the approval of strangers on the internet.

Or the last turkey in the butcher's window on Christmas Eve. One of the two - all we know for certain is that @Carl Sway wants to marinate its sickly plastic abs with his baby gravy for some reason.

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Disgusting fucking faggot. Kill yourself. Really?… this isn’t cerebral camouflage? You found Ellen Page attractive? That is very fucked up.

She was half decent as a child actor playing Jim Lahey’s daughter in Trailer Park Boys, but finding her fuckable is weird.

Before the, ahem, 'transition', yes, very beautiful. What I find nauseating is your leering, lecherous, outdated Benny Hill style attitude towards women. Okay, I make the rare sleazy comment for a laugh, but you're at it every five minutes. And whilst there's no accounting for taste, you actually said you preferred Jackie Collins to Joan and you described Vanessa Feltz as 'sexy'. You're a fucking lunatic pal.

35 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Before the, ahem, 'transition', yes, very beautiful. What I find nauseating is your leering, lecherous, outdated Benny Hill style attitude towards women. Okay, I make the rare sleazy comment for a laugh, but you're at it every five minutes. And whilst there's no accounting for taste, you actually said you preferred Jackie Collins to Joan and you described Vanessa Feltz as 'sexy'. You're a fucking lunatic pal.

Carlito’s Gay

• Like 3

You do know where you are don’t you? Not for long, mind.

Guest Parabolic Cunting

Isn't it time you were dead? You disgusting degenerate fucking cunt.