CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sandshrew of pokemon

CCArchive

• 9 years later...
37 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

I've been playing through Pokemon Leaf Green and Pokemon Crystal(meth)Dust recently and can confirm Sandshrew is indeed a smug little twat!

5297d8f9255c3ecdd6d2a14d4b9725f9d1b9af91

He's ground, isn't he? Drown the little cunt. Get a Magicarp and place it at the front of your team, switch him out at the start of each fight until the useless cunt evolves into the sea dragon thing.

1 hour ago, LastoftheMullets said:

I've been playing through Pokemon Leaf Green and Pokemon Crystal(meth)Dust recently and can confirm Sandshrew is indeed a smug little twat!

5297d8f9255c3ecdd6d2a14d4b9725f9d1b9af91

29 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's ground, isn't he? Drown the little cunt. Get a Magicarp and place it at the front of your team, switch him out at the start of each fight until the useless cunt evolves into the sea dragon thing.

What the fuck is so wrong with your generation that you even know what any of this means? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck is so wrong with your generation that you even know what any of this means? 

I was ten years old and had a GameBoy. Just like you probably remember most of the names of cartoon characters you haven't watched in years, I can remember some of the mechanics of a children's game I haven't played for years.

It's quite simple - Pokémon are assigned a "type" like water, fire, electric, ground or whatever and the rest of the game is just making your own creatures stronger and using them at the right time against types that are weak to theirs - like rock paper scissors, but with cockfighting.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I was ten years old and had a GameBoy. Just like you probably remember most of the names of cartoon characters you haven't watched in years, I can remember some of the mechanics of a children's game I haven't played for years.

It's quite simple - Pokémon are assigned a "type" like water, fire, electric, ground or whatever and the rest of the game is just making your own creatures stronger and using them at the right time against types that are weak to theirs - like rock paper scissors, but with cockfighting.

I don’t see what was wrong with Ninja Turtles.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’d heard of ‘Digimon’. I didn’t know there was also a ‘Fagamon’ franchise.

In the cartoon, all Pokémon would communicate by repeating their names in high pitched voices - I can still hear this Mr. Mime cunt twenty years after ever seeing the cunt.

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

That reminds me of the black faced avatar that @cuntsman had 5 years ago. Like some black & white minstrel in a turban.

It's a Japanese thing. A lot of their "mystical" characters were portrayed like this in the 90's and 2000's because they think fuzzy wuzzies have magical powers.

Western influence has killed the tradition off a bit, but you do still get the odd full on gollywog depictions sometimes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was a teenager when Turtles came out so it still counts. 
 I bet you don’t even remember ‘Batfink’.

I know the name, not the show. All the old shite was played on a channel called Boomerang on the cable when I was growing up.

Wacky Races and Catch the Pigeon were the dogs bollocks.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That reminds me of the black faced avatar that @cuntsman had 5 years ago. Like some black & white minstrel in a turban.

Cunt repurposed that avatar from a post I made. It was Mr Popo from Dragon Ball Z.

302308687_517331793729146_79537429440833

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I've actually used that magikarp method and then you dump it at the Pen and King Billy run Pokemon day care centre and wait for it to evolve into the Gyrados, it's not even that Sandshrew is hard to defeat it's just an irritating little fucker that pops up every 5 mins doing his Michael Jackson pose when you're traipsing though caves  and you can't even zap it with your Pikachu as it's impervious to electricity...cunt!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

I've actually used that magikarp method and then you dump it at the Pen and King Billy run Pokemon day care centre and wait for it to evolve into the Gyrados, it's not even that Sandshrew is hard to defeat it's just an irritating little fucker that pops up every 5 mins doing his Michael Jackson pose when you're traipsing though caves  and you can't even zap it with your Pikachu as it's impervious to electricity...cunt!

Pikachu is an overrated little flagship bitch. Go for an Electrode or Magnamite and suicide bomb the cunt. I completely forgot you could drop them of at the care center - I think in the later games you can drop off two and they'll shag if they're male and female. I got some weird fire snail thing that way.

• Like 1