Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

That little adjustable air slot thing on vacuum cleaner hoses


Recommended Posts

I don't know what they are called or what they are for, but on some vacuum cleaners' hoses, there is sometimes a little adjustable slot at the end of the actual hose, where you would normally hold it, that if you open lets air in through the slot, instead of just the head or whichever fitting you are using. I can only think it's a crude way of adjusting the suction. Whatever they are for, they are an annoying cunt.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...