CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Apple I-will only work a few times then make it as long winded to load music on to your nice new I-pod of which there is nothing wrong and just for power you have to download our new new 5.0 which does fuck all apart from slow your computer down beca

CCArchive

That just about covered it. Reminder for anyone who wishes to buy an album simply on I-tunes..DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR GO TO THE SHOP AND PURCHASE IT ON CD AND LEAVE IT IN THE CAR -IT WORKS. Then should find the patience for your right to listen to music freely you might just be able (if feeling lucky) to load it on to I-tunes BUT ONLY if you remember your password. downloaded the latest 6.0 or whatever they now wish to run to check all your shit. Not forgetting to authorize then de-authorize this by clicking here and then there. Yes we understand if you do own this PC, but we wish to have a slice of it by slowing it down and then costing you more money. WE OWN YOU -have a nice day retail mugs...cunts!!