CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scottish Independance

CCArchive

Whilst I am against the break-up of the UK, I agree with some tory thinkers in that the UK parliament should take the initiative from that Fatty racist scum Alex Salmond and call a referendum at an early date for the Scots to decide whether they want to go it alone of not. If they choose to breakaway so be it but lets make no bones about it, make it a clean break and build a forty foot high wall along the border complete with barbed wore and gun enplacements.

What they should do is hold a general election to see who Scotland would want leading them and who to hand over the reins of power to if we were fucking stupid enough to secede. It would have the Salmond bastard and his cronies screaming blue fucking murder. His recent propaganda war over the NHS is reason enough to shoot the fat bastard for trying to turn Scotland into a totalitarian state. The most recent assertion being that the NHS in Scotland is vulnerable to health policy decisions made in Westminster. The truth is of course that for decades, the NHS in Scotland has been run from Scotland by Scots, first through the Home & Health Department and now as a fully devolved service under the direct control and responsibility of the Scottish Government. The truth is therefore that no decision made in Westminster can impact on the NHS in Scotland. Also the claim that structural reforms of the NHS in the rest of UK can reduce the block grant available in Scotland, e.g., if parts of the NHS in England and Wales are privatised, the cash available (calculated by the Barnett Formula) would go down.
The actual truth of this story is that even in the highly unlikely event of most or all of NHS treatment in England and Wales being privatised, it would still be paid for by the taxpayer. The truth is that the bill for the NHS would not go down and so neither would the proportion allocated to Scotland. This, combined with the fact that Audit Scotland recently discovered that the Scottish Government themselves have spent in excess of £222 million in the last three years on private health firms providing care for patients is kind of at loggerheads with the proclamation that it's all Westminster's fault. When I come to power, I'm going to hang Salmond, then set the fat, useless, lying cunt on fire.

A problem is that the Scots hate the English but a bigger problem is that the English hate themselves and have this fundamental guilt complex. Read properly into the history of Britain and Ireland and you you will find out that regardless of whether we are English, Scots, Welsh or Irish we are all cunts.  . Cymru am bith?

The real myth is "independence" .. there is no such thing.

Well, that's true, Miss P. Salmond claims Scotland will use the pound and fast-track into the EU. If we use the pound, it won't be in a currency union, which will mean that overall fiscal control comes out of London. As far from independence as you could get. His claim about joining the EU is farcical. Notwithstanding Juncker's proclamation of "no new applications for five years", Scotland would need the agreement of ALL 28 current members. Does the Salmond cunt really think the rUK will agree, after he plans to fuck off away from our share of national debt, take all the oil revenue, (curious to note that his claim of 90% of the oil geographically is in Scottish waters, not so good for him though, the fact that 60% of that is in Shetland's waters, who are opposed to independence and have less trust in Holyrood than the rest of Scotland put together and would almost certainly opt out) and decommission the nukes at Faslane? He'll fucking destroy Scotland if he gets half the chance. Thank fuck the majority of Scotland don't trust the fat wanker. Scots don't hate the English, it's the nationalists who do. I just hate the french.

I've quoted Mr Renton on this subject before but you can never get too much of a good thing, especially when a rare contextual opportunity like this presents itself:

It's nae good blamin it oan the English fir colonising us. Ah don't hate the English. They're just wankers. We are colonised by wankers. We can't even pick a decent, vibrant, healthy culture to be colonised by. No. We're ruled by effete arseholes. What does that make us? The lowest of the fuckin low, tha's what, the scum of the earth. The most wretched, servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever shat intae creation. Ah don't hate the English. They just git oan wi the shite thuv goat. Ah hate the Scots.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

What they should do is hold a general election to see who Scotland would want leading them and who to hand over the reins of power to if we were fucking stupid enough to secede. It would have the Salmond bastard and his cronies screaming blue fucking murder. His recent propaganda war over the NHS is reason enough to shoot the fat bastard for trying to turn Scotland into a totalitarian state. The most recent assertion being that the NHS in Scotland is vulnerable to health policy decisions made in Westminster. The truth is of course that for decades, the NHS in Scotland has been run from Scotland by Scots, first through the Home & Health Department and now as a fully devolved service under the direct control and responsibility of the Scottish Government. The truth is therefore that no decision made in Westminster can impact on the NHS in Scotland. Also the claim that structural reforms of the NHS in the rest of UK can reduce the block grant available in Scotland, e.g., if parts of the NHS in England and Wales are privatised, the cash available (calculated by the Barnett Formula) would go down.
The actual truth of this story is that even in the highly unlikely event of most or all of NHS treatment in England and Wales being privatised, it would still be paid for by the taxpayer. The truth is that the bill for the NHS would not go down and so neither would the proportion allocated to Scotland. This, combined with the fact that Audit Scotland recently discovered that the Scottish Government themselves have spent in excess of £222 million in the last three years on private health firms providing care for patients is kind of at loggerheads with the proclamation that it's all Westminster's fault. When I come to power, I'm going to hang Salmond, then set the fat, useless, lying cunt on fire.

You forgot to mention that those cunt can vote on stuff that affects us and not them, but we cannot vote on theirs.. yet we pay a fucking fortune into their coffers...

I've quoted Mr Renton on this subject before but you can never get too much of a good thing, especially when a rare contextual opportunity like this presents itself:

It's nae good blamin it oan the English fir colonising us. Ah don't hate the English. They're just wankers. We are colonised by wankers. We can't even pick a decent, vibrant, healthy culture to be colonised by. No. We're ruled by effete arseholes. What does that make us? The lowest of the fuckin low, tha's what, the scum of the earth. The most wretched, servile, miserable, pathetic trash that was ever shat intae creation. Ah don't hate the English. They just git oan wi the shite thuv goat. Ah hate the Scots.

England was colonised by Normans .. Normans need to be fucked off.

Guest JackoTC

A problem is that the Scots hate the English but a bigger problem is that the English hate themselves and have this fundamental guilt complex. Read properly into the history of Britain and Ireland and you you will find out that regardless of whether we are English, Scots, Welsh or Irish we are all cunts.  . Cymru am bith?

I don't think that we Scots actually hate the English at all. The trouble is Salmond and Co are giving 16 year olds a say in the referendum, and hoping to whip up a blinkered "Braveheart" patriotic type frenzy in the young fools. Most Scots I have spoken to want Scotland to make their own decisions, but they already do to a certain extent. For countless General Elections, the winning party in the UK, has also been the majority party in Scotland. Its the money everyone is concerned about - I read the full Fiscal report and it says nothing of certainty - this is a vote for taking a chance on oil and an economy that they keep saying is fantastic - but no cunt has, or will explain why. Blind leading the blind.

Guest ducunti

If the yes vote succeeds the next morning they'll, have no currency not be part of the eu and see most of the multi nationals moving their operations south of the border, not forgetting we then could dump cunts like Nicky Campbell and George Galloway back home and refuse them visas when the cunts try to come back.

Salmond is truly a Scotch pie munching repulsive cunt but is slightly more agreeable than that harridan bitch who is his 2IC. What a cunt she is, never had an original thought in her life and just re-parrots the shite he spoon-feeds her to say.

The Nationalists are akin to Chicago style politicians, engaging in the politics of subtle and non too subtle threats against those in Scotland ( the majority and a big majority at that ) who deign to oppose the chimera and con of "independence".

I blame that other arch cunt Cameron who lamely agreed to the referendum farce too easily and gave away far too much in its handling to Salmond. Not to be forgotten in all of this is the other arch cunt Blair, whose constitutional vandalism of devolution was only the opening scene in this 2 act farce. Truly this pair of pricks has done more to ruin the United Kingdom than Hitler and Mussolini could have wrought.

I, and other Scots living out with Scotland have been denied a vote on the future of our country, whilst twats just off a boat and settling in Scotland for the social security benefits and free cooncil hooses et al are allowed to. Truly bizarre but hey ho, welcome to Cameron's Britain.

I, and other Scots living out with Scotland have been denied a vote on the future of our country, whilst twats just off a boat and settling in Scotland for the social security benefits and free cooncil hooses et al are allowed to...

I have to grudgingly admit that as debut posts go this isn't half bad. Neil Lennon can leave, but he'll always be a cunt.

As the cunts Salmond and Cameron were effectively arranging a referendum which could have led to the break up of or the secession of Scotland from the UK, then yes everybody in the UK should have got a vote. I was merely making the point that thousands of non Britons parked in Scotland, milking us dry, got a vote and I ( and you ) did not. I still have a sneaking suspicion that Cameron would not be too bothered if Scotland did leave because, hey presto! never again in England, a Labour government. Just the sceptic in me.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja

what happens if you live on them islands off the top that the queen owns privately?

Do the residents have to get a passport to travel through scotland to get to england (to whom they belong).. or will there be a long locked down boat trip a la The West Berlin Train..??

@Billee... the problem is that theres thousands of those cunts in England as well, that now have the vote and shouldn't do since they just got off the fucking boat..

1 big fuck-off cruise liner.. quarter load of diesel... a few large padlocks... a rope on the ships wheel... point it South-south-west... poke a small hole in the bottom.. press the big red Start button...

Someone said the Costa Concordia is available for this sort of trip??

• 2 weeks later...

THe scottish cunt Salmond would like devolution but only as far as Edinburgh. He would like to keep all the power there for him and his cronies and not devolve more as proposed by some voters.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ducunti

The three wise men travelling over the border to stake a claim for the no vote. In reality three cunts who will produce a 98% yes just by appearing in person and talking bollocks.