Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mr Tom Cruise

• 6 years later...

I am curious how Mr Cruise managed to deliver his hurling of abuse at the staff on the set - was he showering the audience with a fine mist ?

Mr shortie seems hell bent on everybody sticking to the distancing rules, but how that can be delivered with a great accuracy during the making of an action film is quite the question. Wouldn't it be better for all involved to hire another, better actor, instead ?

Surely, the dick must be aware of the dangers of working in the middle of a pandemic.

32 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I am curious how Mr Cruise managed to deliver his hurling of abuse at the staff on the set - was he showering the audience with a fine mist ?

Mr shortie seems hell bent on everybody sticking to the distancing rules, but how that can be delivered with a great accuracy during the making of an action film is quite the question. Wouldn't it be better for all involved to hire another, better actor, instead ?

Surely, the dick must be aware of the dangers of working in the middle of a pandemic.

I imagine the torrent of abuse was delivered in the style of Harry Enfield's 'Angry Short Bloke'.

33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d like to see this short arsed little cuntwipe done for noncing (or fitted up) then buggered to death in jail 

The wanker is desperate to squeeze out a few flicks before essential hip transplants and decrepitude stop the money rolling in. Gravity will inevitably take its toll on his stump arse to the point that no horny convict will bother to fiddle with it without a portable vice and a scaffold.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

The wanker is desperate to squeeze out a few flicks before essential hip transplants and decrepitude stop the money rolling in. Gravity will inevitably take its toll on his stump arse to the point that no horny convict will bother to fiddle with it without a portable vice and a scaffold.

I really don’t fucking get it with these Hollywood cunts. Most of them don’t need to work another day in their pathetic lives given all the money they get paid for the dire shite films they make. Why don’t they just fuck off and enjoy life like any normal cunt would

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I really don’t fucking get it with these Hollywood cunts. Most of them don’t need to work another day in their pathetic lives given all the money they get paid for the dire shite films they make. Why don’t they just fuck off and enjoy life like any normal cunt would

Because they are so fucking greedy and self-absorbed, they just can’t help it.  Cruise has some ex tarts and the ufo cult to feed and they don’t come cheap.

But swearing  at the shittly  paid staff is well out of order.