CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lorraine Kelly

CCArchive

This is one of these CUNTS that i cant stand on my TV. She is a Pretentious Condesending Patronising Slag-Bag. And a Minger. i cant stand that Laugh. How the fuck did she even last this long on our TV screens ia tottaly Beyond belief!!bleh if i have to see her again on Telly i will just have to sleep all morning just to avoid the Slapper and get a nightshift Job instaed! LK? No F.U ya Ugly CUNT !bash

• 6 years later...
Guest Vicious Bastard
On 16/12/2020 at 11:29, Dawn Chorus said:

Electro-magnetic radiation is the way that such programmes get to be aired. Also note that we are British and the spelling is programme not program.

So, the transmission engineer suffered a fatal apoplexy, and his lifeless corpse is slumped over the transmit switch ? Still faithfully broadcasting , "Old side mouths" shit programme as he did in life ?

6 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Fancy you BOBbing up here.

Pen you fucking cretinous piece of utter human shite, if you fucking dox me one more time referring to things I’ve posted on Facebook that involve my kids you will regret it on a personal level- I fucking mean it. You obviously know what I used to do for a living.

Your really are a pathetic piece of total shit and the truth is this dog shit forum of freaks and cunts is all you’ve got in life. 

@Mrs Roops

@Admin

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pen you fucking cretinous piece of utter human shite, if you fucking dox me one more time referring to things I’ve posted on Facebook that involve my kids you will regret it on a personal level- I fucking mean it. You obviously know what I used to do for a living.

Your really are a pathetic piece of total shit and the truth is this dog shit forum of freaks and cunts is all you’ve got in life. 

@Mrs Roops

@Admin

Out of interest I have not got the faintest idea who you are on facebook.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Mrs Roops

@Admin

This is shocking and absolutely disgraceful, Stubby.

You should be ashamed of having a Facebook account.