CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

sex education at tunbridge wells high school

CCArchive

In Kent approx 1998. Double science lesson, started with graphic close up images of STI symptoms, followed by dumb shit sing along cartoon 'jonny condom' sounded like a shit cunt Disney song demonstrating the use of condom use. Then the slap head bastard teacher made us one by one walk up the front to apply a contraceptive over a broom handle, about 18 inches long & so thin u Cud stick up a squirrels arse. So to sum up, first we were horrified, the patronized all in time for some individual public humiliation. Nice & tastefully done too.'well done good lad, now go wash ur hands'. Felt like a right cunt. But looking back as I'm now an adult I can see u were the fucking cunts. It wud of been more helpful to just send one at a time to a local catholic priest for good old buggering. I went through most of my child hood believing that a mensturel cycle probably had something to do with moon. Stupid little furs I know. But none the less I vote tunbridge wells high school in Kent.(now known as sinners academy) as fucking backward cunts.