CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mock the week

CCArchive

• 7 years later...
Guest TrickeyD

I just wrote "bald cunt form mock the week" into Google - thank god for you, oh one time poster from 2014. I have also signed up purely to reply on this cunty topic.

He was a cunt back when you wrote this, and he is still a cunt now. In fact they are all cunts on that show, but he is the biggest cunt of them all. Even people that I don't usually think are cunts, go on that show and become total and utter cunts. But that bald cunt is the biggest cunt of all.

Also - anyone that has found this thread and has not commented is a cunt!

My only worry about this is that I've actually found, and am commenting on some cunty thread I started 8 years ago with some cunty account details I've lost!

On 03/08/2022 at 22:15, TrickeyD said:

I just wrote "bald cunt form mock the week" into Google - thank god for you, oh one time poster from 2014. I have also signed up purely to reply on this cunty topic.

He was a cunt back when you wrote this, and he is still a cunt now. In fact they are all cunts on that show, but he is the biggest cunt of them all. Even people that I don't usually think are cunts, go on that show and become total and utter cunts. But that bald cunt is the biggest cunt of all.

Also - anyone that has found this thread and has not commented is a cunt!

My only worry about this is that I've actually found, and am commenting on some cunty thread I started 8 years ago with some cunty account details I've lost!

Well fuck my eye out, you re-joined to reply to something you said nearly 8 years ago. A thread by the looks of it, that no sane cunt was remotely interested in and i can see why...Mr.Trickey have you ever considered jumping in the Thames fully clothed with heavy lead boots, just a playful idea i think you should invest in.

Guest TrickeyD

Look cunt... I ain't sayin I wrote it... I'm sayin it was eight years ago and I have a drinking problem, so who the cunt knows?

Id appreciate it if you would stay on topic too - I mean where are the cunting moderators up in this cunt?

I am heading into town later tho - so I'll consider your suggestion.

7 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Maisie Adam was on the BBC repeat tonight and looked pretty good in that miniskirt, not gonna lie.

Carlito, you do realise you're now reduced to commenting on archive material and conversing with mostly dead punters... Do you think it might be time to do the right thing and end your life here. Lol