CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh? The new journal of the rum and ridiculous

Guest JackoTC

Guest luke swarm
29 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

So, the site is up for sale. Should we all chip in and buy it and ban that cunt Deco forever. And bring back racism ?

Site up for sale you say...somebody ought to start a thread about it immediately.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest JackoTC
5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I didn't think we'd hear from you after the awful events in Berlin. How close were you?

I was just preparing to discuss this with you on another thread !!!

It was utter carnage. It has left me squinting with paranoia at anything strange or unfamiliar, and with that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'll never forget the sight of bodies intermingled with cheap baubles and tinsel. Christmas will never be the same. So many ruined lives.

But enough about works xmas shindig.......Berlin you say ?? I've supped a cup or two in the shadow of the Brandenburg gate in my time, but listen to this :

The Colombian plane crash today, at the German Olana airport in Puerto Carreno  ? There was a movie made nearby "The Proud and Damned" starring the little known Chuck Connors. My father did some lighting work and special effects for the film company. It could have been disastrous for me and my nearest and dearest.

However, no family, friends etc can be invited to any of the film sets at any time, so for that reason, we were out of harms way......and the fact the movie was released in 1974. 

3 hours ago, JackoTC said:

I was just preparing to discuss this with you on another thread !!!

It was utter carnage. It has left me squinting with paranoia at anything strange or unfamiliar, and with that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'll never forget the sight of bodies intermingled with cheap baubles and tinsel. Christmas will never be the same. So many ruined lives.

But enough about works xmas shindig.......Berlin you say ?? I've supped a cup or two in the shadow of the Brandenburg gate in my time, but listen to this :

The Colombian plane crash today, at the German Olana airport in Puerto Carreno  ? There was a movie made nearby "The Proud and Damned" starring the little known Chuck Connors. My father did some lighting work and special effects for the film company. It could have been disastrous for me and my nearest and dearest.

However, no family, friends etc can be invited to any of the film sets at any time, so for that reason, we were out of harms way......and the fact the movie was released in 1974. 

I think this one's run its course, Jackie. I've given you a like anyway.