CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh? The new journal of the rum and ridiculous

Guest JackoTC

Guest JackoTC

My arse was thinking about taking legal action against you cunts for copyright theft (in the form of shit) and severe papercuts on my arsehole from wiping my anus with your complete cunting nonsense

Please take this 'fuck off' with a complimentary as a token of my gratitude from a even bigger cunt. 

Why thank you. Can I suggest some recommended reading ? Look at the nomination "nice little site". You might learn something to help you last more than 5 minutes on this site. And do you realise you managed to fit "arse" "arsehole" and "anus" all into one sentence ? Quite an achievement. I would suggest that you seek professional help immediately.  

Why thank you. Can I suggest some recommended reading ? Look at the nomination "nice little site". You might learn something to help you last more than 5 minutes on this site. And do you realise you managed to fit "arse" "arsehole" and "anus" all into one sentence ? Quite an achievement. I would suggest that you seek professional help immediately.  

Not sure why he just didn't die as promised. After all our good wishes we sent his way in "Nice little site" he's ready for some more.

Guest ducunti

Not sure why he just didn't die as promised. After all our good wishes we sent his way in "Nice little site" he's ready for some more.

I've run it through Google translate. but it still makes no fucking sense.

Guest JackoTC

There is nothing more Rum or Ridiculous than that tranny cunt Moi posting his twisted shemale fantasies............and for the record they are completely different to Fender's.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JackoTC

Quentin Blake thinks children's picture books should have more pictures of disabled children in them. Why? Perhaps we should also have pictures of some Lesbians or bummers holding hands ? Some cancer victims in hospital beds perchance ? Maybe a nice drawing of some Vietnamese children skipping through the forest and having their little feet blown off by an anti personnel mine.  

Lots of disabled children go to normal schools, kids don't need to be told when someone is disabled, they can tell for themselves. Its a kiddies book for fuck sake, why do the fucking PC lot try to get in everywhere.

PS I think he is a childless poofchariot.

• 3 weeks later...

Superglue only sticks fingers together and arses to bog seats, other than that it's fucking useless. Fuck off.

You're quite right, it only sticks fingers together and arses to bog seats. You cunt.