CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is 'Apple ?

Guest JackoTC

Got a couple of Apple stickers with me new iPhone - WHY, WHY does Apple always provide me with two white apple stickers each time I buy an Apple device, I now have 17 of them.

Does anyone know where I am suppose to stick them?

Guest KuntaCunty

Got a couple of Apple stickers with me new iPhone - WHY, WHY does Apple always provide me with two white apple stickers each time I buy an Apple device, I now have 17 of them.

The first place I can suggest is straight up your gaping fucking arse, you cunt!

You must be irrisistible in long grass.

Guest KuntaCunty

We have zero influence with him.

That's a shame.  It would be nice to know he is still with us.  Thank you for notifying us all that Scruffo is the free spirit he has always claimed to be. ;)

Guest KuntaCunty

He did mention a few times that he intended at some point to go to Australia, though my guess is his PC has crashed or something else like it, after all the poor bloke is skint (if he's to be believed) and besides its only been a week or so. He'd be 'impressed' by our concerns, less he has now become Moi in disguise...

I don't think it's possible for Apple to stoop so low. 

Guest KuntaCunty

I'm still here, my job is on the brink, the supervisors job I applied for got given to some twat as it's some women's husband. If they think I am doing them any favours when he starts they can take a running jump!

Sorry about the promotion, mate.  But glad to see you're still with us.  Just do what is necessary to achieve your goals, and leave the rest to do the same.  Let them see who gets the work done, and who does not.  It's the only way to distance yourself from the dead weight in your department, Scruffo! 

Guest JackoTC

I'm still here, my job is on the brink, the supervisors job I applied for got given to some twat as it's some women's husband. If they think I am doing them any favours when he starts they can take a running jump!

Fuck ! Just when I thought it was safe to make a Nom about Eunuch Tradesmen who worked for Rembrandt.

Guest ducunti

Are you a groundsman at an athletics facility.

I have been single for so long I am considering a trip to Dignitas. Comparing that woman at work to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

Apple, if you'll only stop comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt I'll put on a dress and fuck you myself! How I long for your tradesman's days...

I have been single for so long I am considering a trip to Dignitas. Comparing that woman at work to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

Do they have a singles night at Dignitas now?

Guest JackoTC

Ok , i will hold you to it, Shane Warne is a

Metrosexual COCK CHOMPER.

Your opinion PLEASE!!

You can't deny he was a great bowler - especially when you consider when he was at East Sandringham as a kid, being instructed in the leg break, he could hardly land the ball on the pitch !

Guest JackoTC

Aren't Dignitas those folks that put arse paper and hand drying towels etc in the bogs at work ? Well it fucking sounds something like that whoever the cunts are.....

yes the cunt is one of the finest bowlers i have ever seen but don't he talk some bollocks, i would still set his wig on fire and enjoy watching while i am rumping Miss.Hurley.

Lizzy and her lovely jub jubs, could not agree more Fends. I remember standing near the nets at Headingly when Warne was warming up and you could hear the ball fizz as the cunt sent it down he got so much spin on it. Still remember the look on poor old Gatters face when he was bowled around his legs. Poor fat old cunt.

Guest JackoTC

yes the cunt is one of the finest bowlers i have ever seen but don't he talk some bollocks, i would still set his wig on fire and enjoy watching while i am rumping Miss.Hurley.

So much for the great cricket debate. It all comes down to hammer work and shafting as usual.

Guest JackoTC

Is there anything else ?

No. You can fuck off back to your "English cricket cuntbreeds" thread. I tried in Apple's absence to get it going, but I felt your heart really wasn't in it Fends. Anyway, Apple was in briefly last night, so perhaps you will get back to back to some racey cricket chat from him. Alternatively, he might fuckin bang on about his tradesman days and lack of flange etc etc.