CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is 'Apple ?

Guest JackoTC

I have managed to get a woman to meet up with me on the dating site but wants to chat a bit more first, slight problem is I have told a massive porky and don't see how I'm going to get myself out of it.

What did you tell her Scruffers?

You have a massive cock?

Your the owner of Cunts Corner?

Guest JackoTC

No. You can fuck off back to your "English cricket cuntbreeds" thread. I tried in Apple's absence to get it going, but I felt your heart really wasn't in it Fends. Anyway, Apple was in briefly last night, so perhaps you will get back to back to some racey cricket chat from him. Alternatively, he might fuckin bang on about his tradesman days and lack of flange etc etc.

I have managed to get a woman to meet up with me on the dating site but wants to chat a bit more first, slight problem is I have told a massive porky and don't see how I'm going to get myself out of it.

Tradesman days ? Or a bit too soon for that ? Welcome back :rolleyes:

I was looking through that woman's Facebook account who I attempted to meet via a dating site, if I had met her I would have been absolutely heartbroken, ugly or what. She certainly saved her best picture for the site and left the crap on Facebook. Comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I was looking through that woman's Facebook account who I attempted to meet via a dating site, if I had met her I would have been absolutely heartbroken, ugly or what. She certainly saved her best picture for the site and left the crap on Facebook. Comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

Wouldnt it be more like comparing Susan Boyle to Suzie Quattro?

Guest JackoTC

Perhaps its the wrong gender, could of been Keith to Little Jimmy Krankie.

I used to have the hots for Wee Jimmy Krankie - didn't know if I was gay, straight or a paedo ........................

Guest JackoTC

What's this thread about?

Judging by recent input, I would guess its about the first big load of shite that folks are thinking about and decide to inflict upon us all.  It was however, originally about the mysterious disappearance of The Applescruff. Who has now rejoined us briefly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest nobgobbler

He fell down a wormhole and landed in 1962. He is busy co-writing Love Me Do with Lennon & McCartney. He won't have time to post on the corner until it's released in September, and the internet hasn't been invented yet. Happy new year Apple, and the rest of you cuntybollox. 

• 1 month later...
Guest JackoTC

Well ? Where the fuck is he ? Jiggers had a genuine cricket based query and Scruff is probably getting through bleach and toilet duck at an alarming rate in some seedy London hotel karzi.