CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wartburg Knight

• 2 years later...
20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What the fuck is a Wartburg Knight?

A car made in East Germany during the Soviet era. Despite being pretty appalling, although not as bad as the Trabant, a number of them were sold in the UK. I've seen one and it's a pretty nasty boxy thing. It used a three cylinder two stroke engine, meaning it needed to run on a petrol/oil mixture, if you tried to run them on just petrol the engine would seize up.

Ironically if you have one in good condition now, it's probably worth quite a bit as a collector's item.

best-worst-german-cars-main-6.jpg?la=en-

11 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

A car made in East Germany during the Soviet era. Despite being pretty appalling, although not as bad as the Trabant, a number of them were sold in the UK. I've seen one and it's a pretty nasty boxy thing. It used a three cylinder two stroke engine, meaning it needed to run on a petrol/oil mixture, if you tried to run them on just petrol the engine would seize up.

Ironically if you have one in good condition now, it's probably worth quite a bit as a collector's item.

The first sentence was sufficient. I couldn't be bothered reading anymore. Thanks 

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

They had a column shift, if anything says cunt in a car, except for a Porsche, it's a column shift.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well the first line said it all. I couldn't give a fuck how many valves, exhaust pipes or fucking ashtrays the bastard thing had. Because I don't give a fuck.

It does have a back seat. For sluts. Slut.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, ThunderCunt said:

You fucking stack of slash, how dare you talk to Love Potion No.9 like that !!

she loves it, as much as her wobbly ass slurping around on spunk-slick leather.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Rick_B said:

9 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

They had a column shift, if anything says cunt in a car, except for a Porsche, it's a column shift.

It's all turned a bit AutisticTrader on here.