CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stacey Dooley

CCArchive

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

What the fuck is this, nostalgia central? All we need now is for Pen to make a shitty nomination about trains and for Ratty to resume using normal fonts, and it could be 2011 again.

On a semi-related note, Rev, why the fuck is Joanna Cherry still breathing? You had one fucking job to do. One!

anyone who shares the burden of holocaust denial (which never happened anyway) is a top cunt

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ratcum said:

anyone who shares the burden of holocaust denial (which never happened anyway) is a top cunt

I miss Jelly's Shyster Gallery, and those little cartoons where various Nazis and little old ladies said things like "Judge is a poof", or just "Cunt!"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I miss Jelly's Shyster Gallery, and those little cartoons where various Nazis and little old ladies said things like "Judge is a poof", or just "Cunt!"

I miss my shyster days CB. Sadly, the site's limit on kilobytes makes galleries a thing of the past. Those scurrilous rumours that I photoshopped  noses to make them bigger were outrageous. 

10 hours ago, ratcum said:

I miss my shyster days CB. Sadly, the site's limit on kilobytes makes galleries a thing of the past. Those scurrilous rumours that I photoshopped  noses to make them bigger were outrageous. 

The galleries have an individual file size limit of 511 Mb - more than enough for the purposes of any propagandist nutjob.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...