CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coffee

Although I like their "original" I do not buy Nescafe on principle as they are an evil company. I would like to buy fairtrade coffee but up to now every single fairtrade coffee that I have tried tastes like mud from a Lithuanian sailor's boots.

Guest DingTheRioja

Taylors of Harrogate. (half an hour away from me)

Only 1 or 2 are actually marked as FT I think, but they are actively involved in the Rainforest Alliance and have their own pet projects...

Can someone let me know if I can buy Totalitarian Coffee? Something from North Korea say, containing the sweat of orphaned children or with A big fuck-off Banksy-style portrait of Pol Pot as the logo?

That would appeal to my cruel imperialistic capitalist tastes, even if it tasted like bum-gravy.

Guest DingTheRioja

Fair trade - fair schmade .. all bollocks - just marketing bullshit by another name as when all you ask for is a cup of black coffee and it's like "omg are you full retard or what" .... end of rant.

Last time I asked for a Black Coffee in one of them cunty places and "he" said "blah blah muricano etc bollox".. and I repeated.. "No, a black coffee"...

The dirty look the cunt gave me made my day...

Guest Ahriman

Although I like their "original" I do not buy Nescafe on principle as they are an evil company. I would like to buy fairtrade coffee but up to now every single fairtrade coffee that I have tried tastes like mud from a Lithuanian sailor's boots.

How do you know what the mud from a Lithuanian sailor's boots tastes like? Oh lady P, have you been letting your boat obsession get the better of you?