Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Anerucan masters golf.

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

What the fuck is it with these minted cunts, Phil Mickleson gets out of a brand new ford 4x4 with a large ford logo on his chest courtesy of Henry. Rory McIlroy springs up on an Omega advert with a fucking great kettle on his wrist. So who was the daft cunt in the rough looking for a new Flymo then ?

Guest ducunti

I always get Phil Mickelson mixed up with Hugh Grant, although as far as I know, Mickelson's never been filmed getting sucked off by a prostitute. Yet.

As far as I know he hasn't been caught yet.

• 3 years later...
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

The very first nomination on the new CC site.

No Decimus, no Bill, no Bubbles, no Quincy, no Eddie, no Manky, no Drew, no Withers and no fucking humour.

What an absolute load of fucking shit. Pen, shove your glory days up your fucking arse.

A shit nom, demonstrating a severe lack of knowledge, made by a wanker so pissed he couldn’t spell his way out of a paper bag.

Sorry......what was your point again?

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

A shit nom, demonstrating a severe lack of knowledge, made by a wanker so pissed he couldn’t spell his way out of a paper bag.

Sorry......what was your point again?

I thought he was aiming for a rib-tickling play on an 'Aneurism / American' mash-up.

Having been made aware it was the first nom on this new site, I realise he(?) was setting the bar so low that all the misogynistic / homophobic / thread-hijacking bollocks that was to come would be as if the spirit of Peter Ustinov had taken up residence.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I cannot state strongly enough, how shit watching golf on television is.  Only the saddest of wannabe fucking mongs engage in such a waste of life.  If you can't afford to go to the event then fuck off, get out and do something productive with the time.  As far as we know, you're only here once, and the time would be better spent with fit birds, fine spirits, and shagging.

On 04/02/2018 at 2:58 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I cannot state strongly enough, how shit watching golf on television is.  Only the saddest of wannabe fucking mongs engage in such a waste of life.  If you can't afford to go to the event then fuck off, get out and do something productive with the time.  As far as we know, you're only here once, and the time would be better spent with fit birds, fine spirits, and shagging.

Basically golf is some cunt dressed up like a dogs dinner, whacking a ball, the camera pans up trying to spot a white object 2 inches in diameter against a fucking leaden sky and the demented whooping of a load of overweight yanks dressed like cunts. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Basically golf is some cunt dressed up like a dogs dinner, whacking a ball, the camera pans up trying to spot a white object 2 inches in diameter against a fucking leaden sky and the demented whooping of a load of overweight yanks dressed like cunts. 

May I summarize that to read golf is for poofs and irons...and the occasional wood?  

I'll get me coat.