CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who overuse the word 'genius'

Geniuses are rare and, contrary to popular belief, they are not born every minute. So if hear another cunt call Syd Barrett a genius, I swear it will give me a hernia. Barrett was good at what he did but not that good. (Insert personal opinion) For fuck sake, Robyn Hitchcock writes better songs in a similar vein.  Einstein was a genius. Mozart and Beethoven were geniuses, but though he was more than just a singer/songwriter, John Lennon (whom I respect) was not. Whatever will we use when describing a real genius if we’ve already used the word to describe the likes of Tracy fucking Emin et al. (Insert personal opinion)

Posted by the cunt formerly known as pissflaps

Never got to learn about THAT. Did you read it the papers?  Is it that alleged incident with Jimmy Page or who were the other two involved?  

Lori Maddox. She bacame involved with Page later, but Bowie & Angie got in for a threesome with her first.

Monkeyarse was a certain prodigy virtuoso - Wunderkind of sorts, but not a genius as such.  

Bowie "IS" a Genius, though no cunt on here would agree,

which more or less makes you all the opposite of Genius:-  Cunt-Brained  

I liked the material Bowie did with Mick Ronson in the fold. Great songs.

• 2 years later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Sorry to disappoint Bubs but this is another stupendous fuck stick trying to surf in the wake of the Pissflaps moniker. They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I think this Cunt is just some sort of weird stalker. Best ignore it. Any recommendations for the type of rope I should use? You fat Welsh cunt.

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2014 at 2:26 PM, JackoTC said:

What is this bollocks ? Bring back Pissflaps. I think Pink Floyd were overrated altogether, never mind Alfred Hitchcock.

I will forgive this momentary lapse of reason Jackie, but only because my sister used to read Jackie