CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Norm from the 90s Twix adverts

CCArchive

Retro interfering geeky little bastard who got famous riding the coat-tails of a shit pun (a break from the norm! hur! hur! get it!). And he's also into some kinky shit as the picture tells you. When radish plonks a Marc Bolan into your uterus do you say "Hagiography Zambia?" ooh no you think you want to hit me with such randomness that random andromeda spirals in my mind are flogalogaboggery in yahoo dominance land. Gagging for it with a dominant Elvis cock in the spitfire land of Twister and tangle twister ice creams and tripe handed baguettes with their CDs of the Great Exhibition in Skipton of 1992 when they go and poo on Northside and Northern Uproar albums not realising they were visionary experts of pooing on sisters and sibling-pooing nearly became an Olympic sport but it wasn't because Michael Portillo stole a dice from Finland and wrote a bad song about the Finland dice which nobody liked, though in Paris they sing about Beethoven only between 3 pm and 5 pm on national vanilla slice day, ooh how joyful, yay, let's have a big sing sing song a rama where ned flanders has a table tennis match with stuart miles's conscience. oooh yeah

• 5 years later...
On 16 August 2014 at 16:16, CCArchive said:

Retro interfering geeky little bastard who got famous riding the coat-tails of a shit pun (a break from the norm! hur! hur! get it!). And he's also into some kinky shit as the picture tells you. When radish plonks a Marc Bolan into your uterus do you say "Hagiography Zambia?" ooh no you think you want to hit me with such randomness that random andromeda spirals in my mind are flogalogaboggery in yahoo dominance land. Gagging for it with a dominant Elvis cock in the spitfire land of Twister and tangle twister ice creams and tripe handed baguettes with their CDs of the Great Exhibition in Skipton of 1992 when they go and poo on Northside and Northern Uproar albums not realising they were visionary experts of pooing on sisters and sibling-pooing nearly became an Olympic sport but it wasn't because Michael Portillo stole a dice from Finland and wrote a bad song about the Finland dice which nobody liked, though in Paris they sing about Beethoven only between 3 pm and 5 pm on national vanilla slice day, ooh how joyful, yay, let's have a big sing sing song a rama where ned flanders has a table tennis match with stuart miles's conscience. oooh yeah

Has anyone got a clue who wrote this? That is very very fucked up.

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Its Jazz era but my tuppence is on Prof B the crumpet obsessed sheep 

As I recall it was some mayfly cunt, here for a day and then dead, but even I can't remember which particular one of that multitudinous swarm it was.