CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt's Corner

I love it!

Loads of new buttons, functionality and cool stuff you haven't a clue what it does but it's really shiny and gives you the horn.

My love gun has collapsed the tri-pronged scrotal mount upon which it was gloriously arrayed.

If you hover your mouse over the buttons it will tell you what they do.

I love it!

Loads of new buttons, functionality and cool stuff you haven't a clue what it does but it's really shiny and gives you the horn.

My love gun has collapsed the tri-pronged scrotal mount upon which it was gloriously arrayed.

A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having.”

Guest ducunti

Right... I've trapped a mouse. What is it I have to do with it again?

Last one I trapped in the waste bin, had this bright idea of shooting it with th CO2 pistol. Missed the cunt four times then the fucker jumped out of the hole I had shot in the bin and run off.

Invaders from the forum are sneaking in here and there with a few lightly snidey comments. They just don't have the malice that you ladies do.

That's because they are mere fannies, whereas we are dyed-in-the-wool cunts.

Guest JackoTC

James is the old site admin, cut him some rope he ain't done to bad a job up until now.

I get the feeling James and Spot are the old Good Cop Bad Cop pairing.........

I am NEVER going to register for this site if it's ever fucked with again. What a massive load of wank for no good reason I can discern.

I do understand the reasoning behind what has happened although I favoured locking new registrations out for a while and sharia law being applied to cunts who attacked the site.