CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tom Daley

CCArchive

• 7 years later...

Tom Daley has been nominated for BBC Sports Personality of the Year.

His sporting success in 2021 amounted to him being one half (diving partner Mattie Lee being the other 50%) of a team that won a gold medal in the 10m synchronised diving at the Tokyo Olympics.

A commendable achievement, particularly as this was his fourth attempt / opportunity to do so.

Nonetheless, I'd argue that it pales into insignificance beside Tom Dean's achievement of becoming he first male British swimmer to win two gold Olympic medals at the same games in 113 years. Or Jonny Brownlee finally winning an Olympic Gold, also as part of a team (triathlon mixed relay).

It's almost as if there's another reason behind this nomination of this (in Olympic medal winning and purely sporting terms) unremarkable athlete?

On 13/12/2021 at 10:42, Jiggerycock said:

His sporting success in 2021 amounted to him being one half (diving partner Mattie Lee being the other 50%) of a team that won a gold medal in the 10m synchronised diving at the Tokyo Olympics.

A commendable achievement, particularly as this was his fourth attempt / opportunity to do so.

Nonetheless, I'd argue that it pales into insignificance beside Tom Dean's achievement of becoming he first male British swimmer to win two gold Olympic medals at the same games in 113 years. Or Jonny Brownlee finally winning an Olympic Gold, also as part of a team (triathlon mixed relay).

It's almost as if there's another reason behind this nomination of this (in Olympic medal winning and purely sporting terms) unremarkable athlete?

Perhaps it’s because he’s a “Fucking shirt lifting spunk gurgling gay ass fucktard”

I’d love him to be standing next to Tyson Fury and the big pikey cunt to get him a slap 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d love him to be standing next to Tyson Fury

In matching Speedos on the high board, when Fury grabs the little cunt with one hand around his scrawny faggot neck and growls…. ‘If I catch you staring at my cock once more I’m going to dive bomb you as soon as you surface. Now fuck off and knit my missus a cardigan you cunt.’

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I see this attention seeking, jizz-gargling abhorrence is returning to (combined) Olympic diving because his five-year old ‘son’ (spat out of a surrogate’s cunt) wants ‘Pappa’ to. This deviant is very high on my ‘kill with a cocktail stick’ list. But let’s be honest, it doesn’t matter how his ‘return’ goes, he’s on a money spinning winner. If he wins (he won’t) he’ll be SPOTY if he gets a medal he’ll be a legend and, as I’d quite like, he snaps his spine in half on the high board then gets stage 12 colorectal, he’ll be an ‘heroic role model,’ and receive a knighthood/seat in the Lords. The sooner his husband/wife gets caught with his cock up a minor and his ‘children’ get taken into care, the better for the world. I want him dead and I’m sure his father is glad that he is.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/othersport/1796809/Tom-Daley-Paris-2024-Olympics-diving-Team-GB

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I see this attention seeking, jizz-gargling abhorrence is returning to (combined) Olympic diving because his five-year old ‘son’ (spat out of a surrogate’s cunt) wants ‘Pappa’ to. This deviant is very high on my ‘kill with a cocktail stick’ list. But let’s be honest, it doesn’t matter how his ‘return’ goes, he’s on a money spinning winner. If he wins (he won’t) he’ll be SPOTY if he gets a medal he’ll be a legend and, as I’d quite like, he snaps his spine in half on the high board then gets stage 12 colorectal, he’ll be an ‘heroic role model,’ and receive a knighthood/seat in the Lords. The sooner his husband/wife gets caught with his cock up a minor and his ‘children’ get taken into care, the better for the world. I want him dead and I’m sure his father is glad that he is.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/othersport/1796809/Tom-Daley-Paris-2024-Olympics-diving-Team-GB

The next time you post something this good, start a new thread about it on the proper corner. Nobody looks down here in the catacombs much. 
 Now you’ve alerted me to this, I want to start a thread about it, but then I’ll look like a plagiarising cunt. I hope you realise that your slapdash approach causes problems for others.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The next time you post something this good, start a new thread about it on the proper corner. Nobody looks down here in the catacombs much. 
 Now you’ve alerted me to this, I want to start a thread about it, but then I’ll look like a plagiarising cunt. I hope you realise that your slapdash approach causes problems for others.

Plagiarise away. I’ll keep schtum, Eric.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What’s high in protein and tastes of chlorine?

The contents of Tom Daleys arsehole.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 13/12/2021 at 10:42, Jiggerycock said:

The analysis here is very informative. This Sports Person of Year tv jamboree is another BBC pitiful effort to justify the license fee. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I see Mrs Roops is back. The fiddler has been erased and so has my post on this thread which was something about Tom Daley bumming small things.

Winter returns to Narnia.

I was actually posting on the thread when she hit the nuke button. It was scary.  Ex-inspector Fiddler has left the building. God, she is awesome, and my plums are still throbbing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I see Mrs Roops is back. The fiddler has been erased and so has my post on this thread which was something about Tom Daley bumming small things.

Winter returns to Narnia.

What a disgusting fucking nasty cunt you are, Dick. You must be looking in, you attention-seeking, angry when someone challenges you, gilt-edged narcissist shitewank (yes @ZEV, I can envisage your precise response here, you tedious, predictable thickster).

What I want to know is how Ol' Cocky, Sue R Pipe, Johnny Neutron, Dick Fiddler et al. keeps on getting in. Presumably each character's IP address is different @Mrs Roops, yes? And where the fuck have you been, grossly failing to fulfil your role as self-appointed chief moderator? I say this with a heavy heart: I think we ought to vote in respect of your competence to continue in your current role.

If your absence is because of bereavement, or psychological issues, then I humbly apologise.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

If your absence is because of bereavement, or psychological issues for example, then I humbly apologise.

Poof!

36 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I think we ought to vote in respect of your competence to continue in your current role.

On the other hand, why don't you set your own website up, then you get to call the shots, oh, that's right, you can't, because you're full of shit.

14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

What I want to know is how Ol' Cocky, Sue R Pipe, Johnny Neutron, Dick Fiddler et al. keeps on getting in. Presumably each character's IP address is different @Mrs Roops, yes? And where the fuck have you been, grossly failing to fulfil your role as self-appointed chief moderator? I say this with a heavy heart: I think we ought to vote in respect of your competence to continue in your current role.

If your absence is because of bereavement, or psychological issues, then I humbly apologise.

FYI, Ol' Cocky has made about a dozen attempts to get back in post-expulsion, all of them without success. Without going into technicalities, its actually fairly easy for certain undesirables to slip in under the radar but once exposed are removed.

I have to say that despite your bouts of synthetic bonhomie you're actually an unpleasant piece of work who clearly has issues.

My absence is of no concern to you, needless to say no bereavement, illness etc was involved. Quite simply, and at short notice, I've been flitting between Turkey, Dubai and India clearing up a mess caused by my employer's Group COO (Chief Operating Officer). Strange as it may seem but sorting out a bunch of overgrown children at The Corner ranks pretty low in life's priorities so I suggest you hold your "vote" as I'm really not that fussed.

14 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

FYI, Ol' Cocky has made about a dozen attempts to get back in post-expulsion, all of them without success. Without going into technicalities, its actually fairly easy for certain undesirables to slip in under the radar but once exposed are removed.

I have to say that despite your bouts of synthetic bonhomie you're actually an unpleasant piece of work who clearly has issues.

My absence is of no concern to you, needless to say no bereavement, illness etc was involved. Quite simply, and at short notice, I've been flitting between Turkey, Dubai and India clearing up a mess caused by my employer's Group COO (Chief Operating Officer). Strange as it may seem but sorting out a bunch of overgrown children at The Corner ranks pretty low in life's priorities so I suggest you hold your "vote" as I'm really not that fussed.

‘Doing housework’ as suspected. Lazy fucking bint.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Good morning and welcome back Mrs Roops, after reading your response to the points @Wolfie has raised you (unsurprisingly) refuse to acknowledge any responsibility for the distress caused to the membership of late. You say your absence is of no concern to Wolfie, yet go into way too much and totally unnecessary detail describing your 'off to save to the world' international travels. Considering the shite that sick, pathetic and mentally ill bastard Cocky has caused of late, I think it's only fair you provide proof of your international travels and relevant COVID travel passes to prevent a full scale revolt from the membership. 

An apology is the least I expect. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ZEV said:

Poof!

On the other hand, why don't you set your own website up, then you get to call the shots, oh, that's right, you can't, because you're full of shit.

You really are a predictable wanker, aren't you ZEV? What a pathetic existence you have on here, unable to moderate your responses to Wolfie and Decimus and seemingly stalking them across the entire site. You probably think your winning this battle and your delusions are only matched by @Penny Farthing's lack of awareness. Lol.

If @Mrs Roops can take some time out of her international work commitments to look at the blatant leaderboard manipulation by Pen and yourself, you'll both be receiving a well deserved ban. 

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Thomas The Cunt Engine/Cocky has tried to rejoin a dozen times since his latest ban, what a sad fucking twat... Lol. 

He stands out a mile under whatever guise he tries to hide under. I take great pleasure in knowing the clear turmoil you're going through mentally, only a total fruitcake would relentlessly troll a site like this. 

I hope the personal hell you're going through continues, forever. 

Lol.