CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bird off the Wowcher advert

CCArchive

It's the way the self satisfied cunt stabs some sushi with a chopstick and says "Wowcher" to her fucktard mates as if she is so fucking smart for thinking of doing it. The look on her face when she says it just makes me want to slap her as hard as I can.....Cunt! I know it's only an advert but it annoys the fuck out of me.....

• 6 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cocky Council Cake
On 07/05/2021 at 00:33, Hate herbs me said:

I know the one. Even more annoying is that ginger pasty hoocher from the wowcher ad who gurns like a spastic.

What, 7 years later? That ad can't still be on surely.

Anyway the main forum is upstairs.

Edited by Cocky Council Cake

18 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I’m not 100% sure, but I think this (dreadful) nomination was actually my very first post on CC. Obviously we’d need someone well and truly on the spectrum to confirm - paging @Cuntybaws.

There's a school of thought that this was your best ever post, and you've been going steadily downhill ever since.

MyIRx0l.png

Obviously you can take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.

25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's a school of thought that this was your best ever post, and you've been going steadily downhill ever since.

MyIRx0l.png

Obviously you can take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut.

Thanks for your kind words, ‘Baws, I’m touched. Looking at the smug bitch again I’m reminded why I nominated her now. Small-mouthed, big-chinned slag.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

My current least favourite advert that gives me a mental image of an elephant on ice skates leaving a trail of blood across the ice is the latest Always jam rag advert which has some voluminous heffer squeezed into some lycra and a pair of ice skates muttering something about skating making her feel weightless even when she's blobbing. Fucking sick.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

some voluminous heffer squeezed into some lycra and a pair of ice skates

I bet you'd lick her out whilst she's on the blob wouldn't you Big Bollock? After 12 cans of Tennents Super I bet you'd eat the sweetcorn out of her shit (after beating @cunt to death to get to it first). 

You total fucking disgrace of a man. 

Shame on you. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

My current least favourite advert that gives me a mental image of an elephant on ice skates leaving a trail of blood across the ice is the latest Always jam rag advert which has some voluminous heffer squeezed into some lycra and a pair of ice skates muttering something about skating making her feel weightless even when she's blobbing. Fucking sick.

You fucking cunt. I hadn't seen this, but now thanks to you I know what 98% digested Brussels sprouts look like.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I bet you'd lick her out whilst she's on the blob wouldn't you Big Bollock? After 12 cans of Tennents Super I bet you'd eat the sweetcorn out of her shit (after beating @cunt to death to get to it first). 

You total fucking disgrace of a man. 

Shame on you. 

Sweet Jesus, Raastwat. It’s Christmas ffs.

• Like 1