CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tampon adds

Just jam it up your cunt and fuck off!

I'm trying to eat my grilled pork chops not listen to fat plonkers talk about being able to swim, dance, or fly about the room as theirs has wings.

And the liquid is not fucking blue!

Their market research team needs to be given the arse If they think It's fucking blue, I'm near sighted and can tell you first hand It's not fucking blue you bunch of fucking fucktards.

• Like 1

I'm trying to eat my grilled pork chops not listen to fat plonkers talk about being able to swim, dance, or fly about the room as theirs has wings.

Their market research team needs to be given the arse If they think It's fucking blue, I'm near sighted and can tell you first hand It's not fucking blue you bunch of fucking fucktards.

It wasn't so long ago shit like this was staple comedy from some TV stations, usually featuring Japanese numbnuts. The latest, I see, is some fucking advert about wiping your fucking ass: How was your experience?; what was it like?; did it feel soft?; did it fucking stink?; did your finger slip through? Sorry, Grumpy, hope you aren't eating your breakfast.

• 1 year later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I'm waiting for the all inclusive ad. that shows they can also be used by the gays to control rectal leakage after a heavy night in the position of wide receiver.

Guest Bill Stickers
17 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I'm waiting for the all inclusive ad. that shows they can also be used by the gays to control rectal leakage after a heavy night in the position of wide receiver.

I bet you are! How else are you going to know which brand offers the best value until you see the advert?

Guest MikeD
20 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

No adverts on the BBC.

7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Rainbow kisses every month, yum yum.

Jack Off Jill do a song called "Strawberry Gashes"

Sadly, though, that's just about emo chicks self-harming. If it's pain they're after I'd happily kick their cunts in for them. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jack Off Jill do a song called "Strawberry Gashes"

Sadly, though, that's just about emo chicks self-harming. If it's pain they're after I'd happily kick their cunts in for them. 

I could never understand why they fuck about slashing their pasty skinny wrists. One enthusiastic swipe from ear to ear is much more reliable. Or lying down on the train tracks listening to Morrisey or whatever shite these pricks listen to.

21 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I could never understand why they fuck about slashing their pasty skinny wrists. One enthusiastic swipe from ear to ear is much more reliable. Or lying down on the train tracks listening to Morrisey or whatever shite these pricks listen to.

What about an audiobook of your posts? 

That could wipe out thousands by suicide. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

What about an audiobook of your posts? 

That could wipe out thousands by suicide. 

Bubbles, I was just thinking about you- wondering if you were maybe dead from drugs in a doorway, or something. But, it's really great news you're alive and well.

I've been in Chester for the weekend, which I must say is a nice place, but for one factor. That of location- it has a highly unfortunate site smack between the twin shit-holes of Manchester and Liverpool, and that backwards dump of Wales, or "Faggotland", immediately south. Truly caught in a shitty fingered pincer grip.

43 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Bubbles, I was just thinking about you- wondering if you were maybe dead from drugs in a doorway, or something. But, it's really great news you're alive and well.

I've been in Chester for the weekend, which I must say is a nice place, but for one factor. That of location- it has a highly unfortunate site smack between the twin shit-holes of Manchester and Liverpool, and that backwards dump of Wales, or "Faggotland", immediately south. Truly caught in a shitty fingered pincer grip.

I know you'd miss me, I'm the only cunt who pays you any heed these days. 

It must be the drugs that have affected my brain as you are one right boring bastard. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I know you'd miss me, I'm the only cunt who pays you any heed these days. 

It must be the drugs that have affected my brain as you are one right boring bastard. 

Bubbles, you've got cold and harsh.

Guest Gong Farmer
On 17-4-2016 at 2:45 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Squeamishness on The Corner will not do. Try some nibbling comfort snacks. Cherry flavoured marshmallows anyone? 

*vomits* That photo was probably taken in restaurant in the Chinese province Guangdong where they eating anything, including human embryos. It's too sick to supply a link.

On 12 August 2014 at 7:07 AM, Guest said:

Reminds me of the three men asked what they would take if stranded on a desert island..... English man says he would take a dart board so he could play to while away the time ....Scotish man says he would take a snooker table so he could play and While,away the time.....Irish man says he would take a box of tampons!!!    Because it says on the adverts with tampons you can go horse riding, zip wire and play lezzer football for USA with a box of jam rag so I'd never be bored !!!