CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Female sports and sports presenters

CCArchive

Lets face it, women are shit at sport. Its dull as fuck to watch unless they are scantily clad. Watching them play football makes me want to smoke crack. And female presenters really aren't interested. It just an attempt to make it all look pc and equal. Bring back Foxy Boxing and Jelly wrestling and I might change my mind. Lezzers

• 5 years later...

The sacred institution that is Test Match Special is being ruined by the intrusion of splitarses into the commentary box. I've go no issue with a female commentator describing how the action unfolds but as an expert summariser, you can fuck right off. In this case its the "voice so dull it could dry paint" of Ebony Brent who ticks 2 boxes for the BB fucking C as she's also ethnic. She played a handful of games for the ladies team over 10 years ago thus somehow qualifying her to express her stating the bleedin' obvious expert opinion on mens test match cricket. Womens cricket is fucking shit and 15 year ago it was barely 2nd XI pub standard so you might as well grab any old village cricketer to the microphone.

"Whats it like to face a 90mph bowler?" "Don't know the quickest I faced was a little over 60mph"

On 14/08/2020 at 22:34, Stubby Pecker said:

The sacred institution that is Test Match Special is being ruined by the intrusion of splitarses into the commentary box. I've go no issue with a female commentator describing how the action unfolds but as an expert summariser, you can fuck right off. In this case its the "voice so dull it could dry paint" of Ebony Brent who ticks 2 boxes for the BB fucking C as she's also ethnic. She played a handful of games for the ladies team over 10 years ago thus somehow qualifying her to express her stating the bleedin' obvious expert opinion on mens test match cricket. Womens cricket is fucking shit and 15 year ago it was barely 2nd XI pub standard so you might as well grab any old village cricketer to the microphone.

"Whats it like to face a 90mph bowler?" "Don't know the quickest I faced was a little over 60mph"

If a female cricketer gets hit on the box, what happens? Does the 12th woman run on with the magic sponge? I suspect a few lady cricketers wear their strap ons under their whites, which might mean short leg is an even more dangerous place to be. Personally, I’m still getting over the CBeebies crew being given the keys to The Crucible this year. David Vine must be turning in his grave. 

• 3 months later...
On 17/08/2020 at 23:10, Last Cunt Standing said:

If a female cricketer gets hit on the box, what happens? Does the 12th woman run on with the magic sponge? I suspect a few lady cricketers wear their strap ons under their whites, which might mean short leg is an even more dangerous place to be. Personally, I’m still getting over the CBeebies crew being given the keys to The Crucible this year. David Vine must be turning in his grave. 

I once asked a cricket coach "If men wear a box to cover their privates, what does a woman wear"? To which he replied "A man hole cover".