CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Ultimate Orgy

Guest Keith Lard

Guest ducunti

Since I stretched out the Disney Princesses' costumes whilst I was trying them on, yeah.

Since I stretched out the Disney Princesses' costumes whilst I was trying them on, yeah.

Is that after all the kids started taking the piss out of a naked eunuch in the Buzz Lightyear department

Guest Keith Lard

He's a Freak...

Fuck off, this is all bollocks for fuck sake! We bronies are the kindest, smartest, most athletic, straightest, most appealing to females, charismatic, most normal men in the world and I'm not going to tolerate you bad mouthing my brethren. Say any more shit about bronies I will make a personal visit to your house and attack you with my fucking katana, GOT IT?

Guest ducunti

Fuck off, this is all bollocks for fuck sake! We bronies are the kindest, smartest, most athletic, straightest, most appealing to females, charismatic, most normal men in the world and I'm not going to tolerate you bad mouthing my brethren. Say any more shit about bronies I will make a personal visit to your house and attack you with my fucking katana, GOT IT?

I would assume saying things like that to other members would eventually result in that vitual katanna being inserted so far up an orifice it will slice your carrots when you eat your dinner.