CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jo Fucking Brand

Rev

This fucking roly-poly, funny as cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma, "Eee, I'm a right fat cunt, men are all bastards" sow looks as if she's necked a zorbing ball built for two and needs her fucking curtains set on fire..and when I say curtains, I don't mean her bay-window drapes. Cunt.

post-15-0-68168600-1407864898_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

"Eee, I was a psychiatirc nurse, you know..." Yes, we do know, given that you mention it every 5 fucking minutes you misshapen harpy.

Oh come one, Spooters not that institutionalised into his stock and trade is he?

No need for a police force with this ugly cunt around. What lead pipe-toting ne'er do well would nut an old dear in a back alley with this fat, misshapen flange-wart roaming the streets?

Guest ducunti

She WAS the wrecking ball. She got chucked off from many a site for snapping cranes.

She couldn't drive the cunt the drivers cab has a 30 stone maximum weight limit and only room for one arse cheek.

• 6 years later...
Guest Vicious Bastard
On 12/08/2014 at 18:36, Rev said:

This fucking roly-poly, funny as cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma, "Eee, I'm a right fat cunt, men are all bastards" sow looks as if she's necked a zorbing ball built for two and needs her fucking curtains set on fire..and when I say curtains, I don't mean her bay-window drapes. Cunt.

http://cuntscorner.com/uploads/monthly_08_2014/post-15-0-68168600-1407864898_thumb.jpg

I once went on a sponsored walk, for psychiatric nurses round her .But , half way round, I was fucked and had to get the bus back.