CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Harley Davidson.

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

Yes but have you seen them in pink?

Not sure what colour the bike was but a few years ago I saw a Hells Angel dressed all in white leather,oh what a right cunt he looked.

Guest ducunti

I would say that was judge, but he was in the fairies angels.

I would have thought this one would of made him break cover but I must say he's been very refined over here.

Guest ducunti

I'm afraid his old brain can't take it, he will be sulking about now.

Probably clad in spandex and lycra riding around a South London park on a penny farthing cunting off all the kids that get in his way.

Guest judgetwi

If you want to know about homosexual motorcyclists you should ask the OP, the boy racer with his skin-tight leathers, multi-coloured pixie boots and full face helmet with dark visor to hide his ugly cunting face. There's a street in Newcastle called Westgate Hill which is full of nothing but bike shops. Go there any day and you will see hundreds of these mincing little poofs rabbiting on about what heroes they are , how they never go less than 80 mph and have never illuminated a brake light in their lives. Fucking knobjockeys.. Do you wankers really think that i am going to bite the carpet with rage at this stereotypical, repetitive pile of old shit? Fuck me, the next thing you know you'll be telling me that you don't like football!

When I used to ride bikes a vaguely remember the Harley being referred to as the Alfa Romeo of motorbikes. Fucking unreliable mechanics fashioned from pig iron with piss poor electrics......................Oh and over priced and ridden by poofters.

When I used to ride bikes a vaguely remember the Harley being referred to as the Alfa Romeo of motorbikes. Fucking unreliable mechanics fashioned from pig iron with piss poor electrics......................Oh and over priced and ridden by poofters.

They used to be very poor on cornering.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm driving along the Embankment in the SM, not a care in the world, chatting to Ming whilst puffing away on an e-cig... steering with my knees. I pull up at the lights and some filthy biker courier-cunt starts shouting some muffled bollocks through his helmet. 'Whats that my love?' I ask. 'So, what hand do you use to drive? said the mong. 'Go fuck yourself you unwashed cunt' said I. He jumped off his bike and came back with.. 'do you want some then?' Well, I did want some. I will not tolerate anything on two wheels, motorised or not. I got out of the car and he found himself face to shoulder with the Frank....took two steps back, reached into his pocket, pulled out his iphone and said... 'Im calling the police'. All bikers are nancy boy chicken shit unwashed fucking vermin scum. Take note Judge, you stupid old prick.

Guest Alfie Noakes

The fact that you are puffing on an e-cig makes you a huge poof. Old holborn and camel cigarettes for real men, e-cigs are for poofs and quitters. I put it to you that you are a huge knobjocky who obviously cannot drive and should have your licence revoked. Perhaps an eye test may help. Cunt.

I was invited to leave my car once in similar circumstances in London, after a close encounter with a hobbit-like Irishman on a pushbike. His exact words, as I recall, were "Come on then, ya wee English bastard, feart?" It turns out that he was not as hard as he thought he was. In fact, if his bike had a flux capacitor fitted he would now be somewhere back in 1955, the cunt was pedalling that fast!

The fact that you are puffing on an e-cig makes you a huge poof. Old holborn and camel cigarettes for real men, e-cigs are for poofs and quitters. I put it to you that you are a huge knobjocky who obviously cannot drive and should have your licence revoked. Perhaps an eye test may help. Cunt.

I think you're right on the money there, Sinead. I don't know who the fuck you are, but I've glanced over your recent posts and I'm pleased to confirm that you are rubbish. Straight in the box you go.. flid.

Guest Snatch

Which ones Judy, pic 1 2 3 or 4, winner gets a ride on the handlebars from the carpet/pillow muncher.

I'd say it was picture 1.

And 2,3 and 4.

I don't want the prize thank you.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I think you're right on the money there, Sinead. I don't know who the fuck you are, but I've glanced over your recent posts and I'm pleased to confirm that you are rubbish. Straight in the box you go.. flid.

I have found all of your posts to be diatribe. It would seem that you have the intellect of a worm and the obvious strength of a sparrow.
It was grumpycunt who said we were getting too nice to each other. I agree with him and when I find my biker friends being smited in such a way by a car driving dunce like you, then I just have to point it out to all and sundry just how much of a hairdressing poofter you are.
By calling me a flid, I throw a mong back at you!