CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Muslim Jihad cunts

Guest JackoTC

How tiny are we talking Jackie? Are you taking into account the web they have cast over all current good mushlips, the boss-eyed gamers in training.. and those that can read the Koran backwards? If we're going on percentages, I'd say at least 23 percent are potential minkeys

If I'm honest I'm not entirely sure Francis. Nor do I give two fucks. SheJacko had just baked a Victoria Sponge and a Bakewell Tart, and I had helped myself to a sliver of each. I tripped going out of the doors to the garden and dropped the fucking lot. Plate smashed too. This was the first Nom I read in the aftermath, and realised what a lot of shite it was. I hit out in anger and frustration like some sort of novice. Forgive me.   

Guest cuntcrapper

Nothing some well vectored A10 Warthogs with Napalm Bombs couldn't sort, might take several hundred sorties over months to complete though, still it would at least make good youtube viewing.

If I'm honest I'm not entirely sure Francis. Nor do I give two fucks. SheJacko had just baked a Victoria Sponge and a Bakewell Tart, and I had helped myself to a sliver of each. I tripped going out of the doors to the garden and dropped the fucking lot. Plate smashed too. This was the first Nom I read in the aftermath, and realised what a lot of shite it was. I hit out in anger and frustration like some sort of novice. Forgive me.   

Knowing the size of your pissy 'garden', I hope Mrs J wasn't struck by shrapnel ricocheting of the cheapo featheredge fencing. 

Nothing some well vectored A10 Warthogs with Napalm Bombs couldn't sort, might take several hundred sorties over months to complete though, still it would at least make good youtube viewing.

careful who you Hate ,the jihads want to ruin islamic countries with a tourist trade then move in with isis

Guest JackoTC

Knowing the size of your pissy 'garden', I hope Mrs J wasn't struck by shrapnel ricocheting of the cheapo featheredge fencing. 

Thankfully no. If only if I have made it over to the garden table before dropping it. The plastic would have absorbed most of the impact.

Sorry you've lost me. Try finishing a coherent, relevant sentence you reactionary fuckwit. Or better yet, kill yourself.

Do you remember Blair and Bush and the weapons of mass destruction, and the way they totally ruined a country.

Executing a few would be Jihaadists in this country would be a very minor thing, compared to that.

Is that coherent enough for you dickhead?

Guest DingTheRioja

Sorry, you're right actually, you've utterly convinced me. We should ignore the justice system completely, and go around shooting people for anything remotely suspicious. That kind of police state sounds vastly superior, and distinctly different, to Muslim dictatorships.

Well, it is slightly superior, they'll shoot you even without "anything remotely suspicious"... if you're lucky they'll shoot you, they usually just torture you then beat you to death...

Anyone who hates Muslim's for being Muslims are moronic or simpletons. Or the sort of muppets who read The Sun. Islam is the second biggest religion in the world. Only a tiny proportion of them are militants. Western governments and armies kill more innocents every day than Islamic terrorists manage in a year, you fucking dimwitted media led sheep thickos.

Give us some proof then..??

Anyone who hates Muslim's for being Muslims are moronic or simpletons. Or the sort of muppets who read The Sun. Islam is the second biggest religion in the world. Only a tiny proportion of them are militants. Western governments and armies kill more innocents every day than Islamic terrorists manage in a year, you fucking dimwitted media led sheep thickos.

Tiny proportion?

They've got a fucking great big army of the cunts, all around the world.

Guest JackoTC

Well, it is slightly superior, they'll shoot you even without "anything remotely suspicious"... if you're lucky they'll shoot you, they usually just torture you then beat you to death...

Give us some proof then..??

Its difficult to provide proof as our Governments will always deny it. But, as an example, low estimates of civilians killed during our invasion of Iraq stand at around 110,000. Quite a lot for a totally unjustified war, if you will for a moment consider we have left it in a worse state than when we invaded. Over what ? It certainly wasn't about liberating the people.

Western Governments & Multinationals force third world countries into debt and cause the starvation of millions for profit. Take Senegal as an example. They are forced to grow and export peanuts at super low prices and cannot feed themselves. The West then forces them to import rice at a huge mark up, and keep them in a vicious circle of death and starvation. This happens all over the world. Think of that next time you are eating some Nobby's nuts with a beer.

It certainly puts a few hundred a year killed by terrorists into perspective ?

Guest JackoTC

Tiny proportion?

They've got a fucking great big army of the cunts, all around the world.

There are 1.6 billion muslims in the world. So it is a tiny proportion is it not ? The vast majority are peace loving people. Do you know anything about them at all ? Or just what the news tells you ? The religion itself is almost identical to Christianity ? They believe in many of the same things ? I'm not religious at all, in fact I hate it. But I have tried to at least understand it.

Guest JackoTC

And frankly, I don't really give a fuck about any of it. I'm just a bit pissed off over the dropping of the cake incident, and a bit bored cos the tv is shit and I'm off the pop again.

Guest DingTheRioja

There are 1.6 billion muslims in the world. So it is a tiny proportion is it not ? The vast majority are peace loving people. Do you know anything about them at all ? Or just what the news tells you ? The religion itself is almost identical to Christianity ? They believe in many of the same things ? I'm not religious at all, in fact I hate it. But I have tried to at least understand it.

So why are there so many muslim countries where anyone who is not muslim gets persecuted, beaten and slaughtered...?

Don't see that happening in Barnsley or Manhatten much....

aaannnnndddddddddddd.... some sources reckon a fifth of those reported deaths were from carbombs.. not a usual British Army tactic....

Islam is a religion observed peacefully …by over a billion people.
Peacefully ?
Not in Pakistan, Kashmir, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Turkey, Cyprus, Malaysia, Nigeria, Darfur, Sudan, Somalia, The Philippines, Iran, Iraq, Gaza, Chechnya, Algeria, Yemen etc, etc

Burning Christians, killing Buddhists, Hindus and ex-Muslims, beheading priests, stoning adulterers, killing daughters, flogging lovers, chopping off hands, mutilating girls and forcing them into marriage, shooting schoolgirls for being unveiled,  soldiers firing upon monks in their monastery, the burning of churches, temples, schools and houses, and so on, and all in compliance with Islamic texts, oh and not a big fan of benders.

Islam is observed by over a billion people. Yes.
Islam has the very unpeaceful DEATH PENALTY for anyone who ceases to be a muslim. This helps secure observance.

Of course its a small percentage. But what is it about their religion that produces so many retards?

You dont hear about people of other faiths beheading, or shooting people on the beach, in the name of religion.

In my opinion, Islam is like a fucking plague which is consuming the whole world.

Guest Snatch

Yes, quite. There are so many suspected fundamentalists under "observation" the security services can not possibly keep tabs on all of them, and that is just in the UK plc. Having said that, there is more chance of a carrier pigeon dropping a sack of shit on your doorstep than being blown up by one of these head bangers.

Your quite right there Proper,there are too many to be kept under observation. The ones that are should be rounded up a bit more though.

As for getting killed by one of these cunts,there certainly is more chance of a sack of pigeon shit on my doorstep.

Not sure the survivors of the bus and tube bombings in 2007 would agree though.

Of course its a small percentage. But what is it about their religion that produces so many retards?

You dont hear about people of other faiths beheading, or shooting people on the beach, in the name of religion.

In my opinion, Islam is like a fucking plague which is consuming the whole world.

all religions are cults that attract people with something lacking... Frank your wanted

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC

So why are there so many muslim countries where anyone who is not muslim gets persecuted, beaten and slaughtered...?

Don't see that happening in Barnsley or Manhatten much....

aaannnnndddddddddddd.... some sources reckon a fifth of those reported deaths were from carbombs.. not a usual British Army tactic....

Islam is a religion observed peacefully …by over a billion people.
Peacefully ?
Not in Pakistan, Kashmir, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Turkey, Cyprus, Malaysia, Nigeria, Darfur, Sudan, Somalia, The Philippines, Iran, Iraq, Gaza, Chechnya, Algeria, Yemen etc, etc

Burning Christians, killing Buddhists, Hindus and ex-Muslims, beheading priests, stoning adulterers, killing daughters, flogging lovers, chopping off hands, mutilating girls and forcing them into marriage, shooting schoolgirls for being unveiled,  soldiers firing upon monks in their monastery, the burning of churches, temples, schools and houses, and so on, and all in compliance with Islamic texts, oh and not a big fan of benders.

Islam is observed by over a billion people. Yes.
Islam has the very unpeaceful DEATH PENALTY for anyone who ceases to be a muslim. This helps secure observance.

Look. I'm not defending them - as I've said I don't really give a fuck about them or anyone else. I'm as selfish as anyone else.The point I'm trying to make is the whole of human history is filled with violence and hatred and if you choose to vent your spleen at one, and ignore the death of millions that we are ourselves are partly responsible for, then you are kidding yourselves.

Only a couple of centuries ago The British Empire was forcing its will on others and killing anyone was against it, before that The Spanish, The Romans etc etc. .......... 

Will you hate 2 muslim kids walking down the street because some fucking maniac 3000 miles away has beheaded someone ??  

Guest JackoTC

Your quite right there Proper,there are too many to be kept under observation. The ones that are should be rounded up a bit more though.

As for getting killed by one of these cunts,there certainly is more chance of a sack of pigeon shit on my doorstep.

Not sure the survivors of the bus and tube bombings would in 2007 would agree though.

I'm going past your way tomorrow Snatch - I'll drop off that pigeon shit.