CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Muslim Jihad cunts

Guest Snatch

Look. I'm not defending them - as I've said I don't really give a fuck about them or anyone else. I'm as selfish as anyone else.The point I'm trying to make is the whole of human history is filled with violence and hatred and if you choose to vent your spleen at one, and ignore the death of millions that we are ourselves are partly responsible for, then you are kidding yourselves.

Only a couple of centuries ago The British Empire was forcing its will on others and killing anyone was against it, before that The Spanish, The Romans etc etc. .......... 

Will you hate 2 muslim kids walking down the street because some fucking maniac 3000 miles away has beheaded someone ??  

It's the "tar everyone with the same brush" mentality Jacko.

No not every Muslim is a terrorist,same as not every Irishman was in the 70's in Mainland Britain.

No religion is violent,just cunts that use religion as an excuse.

Guest Snatch

I'm going past your way tomorrow Snatch - I'll drop off that pigeon shit.

I'll be out,if you could just drop it off at the house across the road thanks.

And frankly, I don't really give a fuck about any of it. I'm just a bit pissed off over the dropping of the cake incident, and a bit bored cos the tv is shit and I'm off the pop again.

The Who's on tonight Jackie. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Do you remember Blair and Bush and the weapons of mass destruction, and the way they totally ruined a country.

Executing a few would be Jihaadists in this country would be a very minor thing, compared to that.

Is that coherent enough for you dickhead?

No, that's not coherent at all. It's the ramblings of a fucking madman.

You've made it into the binary choice, between going to war and ruining an entire country, or introducing death squads with the power to kill anyone deemed a potential terrorist sympathiser.

I'm afraid any sane person realises there's a huge amount of alternative options you haven't explored.

Guest JackoTC

The Who's on tonight Jackie. 

I know, but I've never had the minerals to watch all of those old Rock Dinosaur's. Had a freebie to go to that Cream gig a few years back and couldn't face it. Gave the fucker away. I also refused to go and see The Stones about 20 years ago for the same reasons. I just can't the sight of old geezers rocking out when you know fine well after the gig they are wearing slippers and taking painkillers and drinking fucking tea. They were great in their day, but ...........I just cant. Give me a good Muslim band any day.

Guest JackoTC

rolling stonings

Erm...........The Killers ...........................that's plenty. We could be here all night and the quality level of the jest is only going to go downhill

Guest JackoTC

Erm...........The Killers ...........................that's plenty. We could be here all night and the quality level of the jest is only going to go downhill

As Snatch just proved......:D

Guest Snatch

It can't go downhill when it's already at the bottom.

I know, but I've never had the minerals to watch all of those old Rock Dinosaur's. Had a freebie to go to that Cream gig a few years back and couldn't face it. Gave the fucker away. I also refused to go and see The Stones about 20 years ago for the same reasons. I just can't the sight of old geezers rocking out when you know fine well after the gig they are wearing slippers and taking painkillers and drinking fucking tea. They were great in their day, but ...........I just cant. Give me a good Muslim band any day.

Allen Toussaint tomorrow night. Gobbie agreed to accompany me on the understanding that I force feed her Quavers whilst flicking her off to Magic FM

Of course its a small percentage. But what is it about their religion that produces so many retards?

You dont hear about people of other faiths beheading, or shooting people on the beach, in the name of religion.

In my opinion, Islam is like a fucking plague which is consuming the whole world.

efx0r8l.jpg

Guest JackoTC

He really is Ed... a musical legend extraordinaire. Oh.. I saw Marcus Brubeck in Camden the other night. Really excellent. 

Ming really needs that fucking haircut - the trouble I had finishing this. I made you both look happy though......

mufHoGo.jpg

Frank's rrhoids seem to have flared up again.

Spot, I've just returned from Ronnie Scott's and I've drunk so many whisky sours and I can say without any doubt that Gobbie is one ugly cunt. An obese fucking think like that d girl off the telly... Susan Boyleish. Shit n

Frank, it is never wise to post whilst in a crapulous state. Have another whisky, take your omeprazole and hit the hay.

If I'm honest proper, no one took me up on my offer. In the end I took my dad... he's 92. I rang him this afternoon and said 'Dad, do you want to come with me to see Allen Toussaint in Soho?' He said.. 'who's Alan Two-Snakes?'. Anyway.. he spat half his supper in my face, but we enjoyed each other's company and I love him dearly.