CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Muslim Jihad cunts

Guest Bill Stickers

Spot, I've just returned from Ronnie Scott's and I've drunk so many whisky sours and I can say without any doubt that Gobbie is one ugly cunt. An obese fucking think like that d girl off the telly... Susan Boyleish. Shit n

If I'm honest proper, no one took me up on my offer. In the end I took my dad... he's 92. I rang him this afternoon and said 'Dad, do you want to come with me to see Allen Toussaint in Soho?' He said.. 'who's Alan Two-Snakes?'. Anyway.. he spat half his supper in my face, but we enjoyed each other's company and I love him dearly. 

I imagine you are one of those peculiar old cunts who sits in some cheap pub, talking cod-shit to anyone who will listen; mostly young first-year students who aren't assertive enough to tell you to fuck off and die.

Well, do us a favour Frank. Keep your soppy, senile reminiscing confined to the local Wetherspoons, and sober up.

I imagine you are one of those peculiar old cunts who sits in some cheap pub, talking cod-shit to anyone who will listen; mostly young first-year students who aren't assertive enough to tell you to fuck off and die.

Well, do us a favour Frank. Keep your soppy, senile reminiscing confined to the local Wetherspoons, and sober up.

Steady the buffs, Bill.

Guest Bill Stickers

Steady the buffs, Bill.

I'd rather steady the optical shotgun sight and blow the fucker away.

By the way, what have you done with Decimus? He's gone dark.

I hear, through reputable sources, that he was detained after cartwheeling naked through the streets of York, fingering his arsehole whilst singing Dire Straits songs. He began to put his fist in at the chorus of "Sultans of Swing" when they cuffed him. I wish him well and hope he makes a swift return. Absinthe is one hell of a drink.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

Decimus has been banned for being hopelessly lower-middle class.

And a cretin.

Another shit joke from PunkApe about his imaginary upper class existence.

Scientists now say the probability of this happening each and every day is more likely than the sun rising.

I'd rather steady the optical shotgun sight and blow the fucker away.

The idiot realised his fate when you took his place at the top of the popularity charts. He'd rather be destitute than second best. What an utter utter pair of saps you are. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

The idiot realised his fate when you took his place at the top of the popularity charts. He'd rather be destitute than second best. What an utter utter pair of saps you are. 

Bitter.

Guest Gong Farmer

The fuckers don't intimidate me as much the media would like them to. I stand more chance of being run over by a bus than being killed or maimed by a fruitcake terrorist. 

Guest Bill Stickers

king of the obvious joke.

And the working class 'laugh loudly at my own jokes' mentality type.

lol.

Time for the one tricky pony to go off to the glue factory I think.

Guest DingTheRioja

I hear, through reputable sources, that he was detained after cartwheeling naked through the streets of York, fingering his arsehole whilst singing Dire Straits songs. He began to put his fist in at the chorus of "Sultans of Swing" when they cuffed him. I wish him well and hope he makes a swift return. Absinthe is one hell of a drink.

..and he should be detained.. Sultans of fucking Swing is truly offensive....

Guest Bill Stickers

You're in danger of reducing your likes against posts percentage. Step it up fuckwit.

You're the one who seems far more concerned with such things me old mucker.

You're the one who seems far more concerned with such things me old mucker.

Not at all Bill.. mate. I thoroughly enjoy your sharp wit and can only dream of posting such quality. Long may you reign.

Guest MikeD

Not at all Bill.. mate. I thoroughly enjoy your sharp wit and can only dream of posting such quality. Long may you reign.

Idio.......no, I can't be fucked.

Guest JackoTC

The fuckers don't intimidate me as much the media would like them to. I stand more chance of being run over by a bus than being killed or maimed by a fruitcake terrorist.

A point I always made Gonger. If there were as many dangerous terrorists around - why aren't they killing folks in the UK every day ?? Its the easiest thing in the world to do isn't it. Drive a car at 50 mph into a crowded bus stop - there you go, half a dozen deaths. Get 50 maniac fuzzies to do that in one day - SHEER TERROR ! Its fucking foul, but true All this bollocks about heightened security is just to make the cowed peasantry feel a bit better - fair play.

I always found some of it a bit suspect - like the car driven into the doors at Glasgow airport ?? Why try to drive a car into reinforced doors of a high security building when they could have done it easier to an Asda ? Conspiracy afoot methinks. Perhaps the additional troops sent to Afghanistan shortly after needed justification.

Guest JackoTC

Apologies everyone. I've been a bit too serious of late - not had a drink for nearly two weeks. Getting back on it tonight night though. Caorunn Gin & Fever Tree. Get fuckin in.

Guest DingTheRioja

Sultans of Swing is fucking orsum, so just fuck off Ding.

You have just devoid yourself of any respect what-so-ever... if you had any...