CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Muslim Jihad cunts

Decimus has been banned for being hopelessly lower-middle class.

And a cretin.

I bet you wish you were of a high enough social class to satisfy the first of these criteria, don't you Walter? However, you satisfy the second with flying fucking colours, so don't get too disheartened.

• Like 1

The idiot realised his fate when you took his place at the top of the popularity charts. He'd rather be destitute than second best. What an utter utter pair of saps you are. 

You're in danger of reducing your likes against posts percentage. Step it up fuckwit.

Are you an actual 12 year old schoolgirl? Or just a morbidly obese, autistic man from Humberside who likes dressing up as one at anime conventions? Because I fail to see who, apart from giggling female adolescents and the emotionally retarded,  would be pathetic enough to take notice of any of the shit you're rambling on about. Perhaps when your parole conditions have been relaxed you can leave your half way house and experience the multiple delights of metropolitan Hull. Maybe then you'll find excitement other than tallying who likes what on a website full of people you have never met. I don't look at likes and like ratios and who has got more than fucking who. Mainly because I've got better fucking things to do than analyse the numbers that prove no one likes the incoherent, repetitive, utter fucking bollocks that you pollute this site with on a daily basis. Kill yourself, you boring, monosyllabic, washed up old cunt. Then kill your Mother and Father for having the fucking gall and audacity to raise you to adulthood instead of drowning you at birth.

• Like 4

Are you an actual 12 year old schoolgirl? Or just a morbidly obese, autistic man from Humberside who likes dressing up as one at anime conventions? Because I fail to see who, apart from giggling female adolescents and the emotionally retarded,  would be pathetic enough to take notice of any of the shit you're rambling on about. Perhaps when your parole conditions have been relaxed you can leave your half way house and experience the multiple delights of metropolitan Hull. Maybe then you'll find excitement other than tallying who likes what on a website full of people you have never met. I don't look at likes and like ratios and who has got more than fucking who. Mainly because I've got better fucking things to do than analyse the numbers that prove no one likes the incoherent, repetitive, utter fucking bollocks that you pollute this site with on a daily basis. Kill yourself, you boring, monosyllabic, washed up old cunt. Then kill your Mother and Father for having the fucking gall and audacity to raise you to adulthood instead of drowning you at birth.

Brilliant!.. (out of likes)

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja

That's the beauty of it. I must admit I'm not  a fan of the lyrics, I have an instrumental version and it's much better.

I have an acapella instrumental version and that's even better!

Guest Gong Farmer

A point I always made Gonger. If there were as many dangerous terrorists around - why aren't they killing folks in the UK every day ?? Its the easiest thing in the world to do isn't it. Drive a car at 50 mph into a crowded bus stop - there you go, half a dozen deaths. Get 50 maniac fuzzies to do that in one day - SHEER TERROR ! Its fucking foul, but true All this bollocks about heightened security is just to make the cowed peasantry feel a bit better - fair play.

I always found some of it a bit suspect - like the car driven into the doors at Glasgow airport ?? Why try to drive a car into reinforced doors of a high security building when they could have done it easier to an Asda ? Conspiracy afoot methinks. Perhaps the additional troops sent to Afghanistan shortly after needed justification.

Exactly. I'm not saying that  a terrorist attack couldn't happen on home turf because it clearly already has but like you say it would be all too easy for terrorist atrocities to happen more often simply because they can but they don't, they hardly ever occur so they can fuck clean off with their daily dose of drip fed scarmongery.  

Exactly. I'm not saying that  a terrorist attack couldn't happen on home turf because it clearly already has but like you say it would be all too easy for terrorist atrocities to happen more often simply because they can but they don't, they hardly ever occur so they can fuck clean off with their daily dose of drip fed scarmongery.  

eh?

• 5 years later...
On 03/07/2015 at 01:34, Guest Gong Farmer said:

Then don't finance anti government terrorism in countries we or (more crucially) the Yanks don't like and then taje in the broken minds and bodies afterwards as a "moral" duty. Half the cunts are the terrorists and half are in our government. 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Then don't finance anti government terrorism in countries we or (more crucially) the Yanks don't like and then taje in the broken minds and bodies afterwards as a "moral" duty. Half the cunts are the terrorists and half are in our government. 

Why are you talking to him? Gong Farmer's dead and buried years ago. 

So tonight BBC Newsnight are trying to say the Peaceful Tunisian Cunt who went on a beheading spree in Nice yesterday may have been a ‘far right’ extremist. The cunt arrived illegally in Italy by boat recently, is Muslim and attacked worshippers in a Catholic Church shouting Alan’s Snackbar. When is this country going to fucking wake up and descend on Broadcasting House, pitchforks at the ready and do a bit of good old British housework to rid our country of these overpaid, poisonous, anti British vermin who dare to spout this fake news propaganda day after day, while the British public are paying their salaries, under threat of imprisonment?

FOR FUCK SAKE. Is this really what we’ve become?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So tonight BBC Newsnight are trying to say the Peaceful Tunisian Cunt who went on a beheading spree in Nice yesterday may have been a ‘far right’ extremist. The cunt arrived illegally in Italy by boat recently, is Muslim and attacked worshippers in a Catholic Church shouting Alan’s Snackbar. When is this country going to fucking wake up and descend on Broadcasting House, pitchforks at the ready and do a bit of good old British housework to rid our country of these overpaid, poisonous, anti British vermin who dare to spout this fake news propaganda day after day, while the British public are paying their salaries, under threat of imprisonment?

I see Sir Lenford Henry has basically told 85% of the UK population (non bame) to fuck off with the charity as "Africa don't need no white saviours".  But you bet your arses that come Children in Need or Red Nose shitfests,  the cunt will be gurning about on the box asking us to put our hands in our pockets and you bet your fucking arse all the sheep out there will be doing exactly what he fucking asks and will no doubt break the record.  I fucking despair. I really do

Baaaaaaa!

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Do not start a sentence with ‘So’. Not now, not ever.. never.