CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Muslim Jihad cunts

48 minutes ago, The Fat Cunt said:

In my eyes I would send in 10 bombers and bomb the fuck out of every nigger and every Chinese cunt and every paki cunt. 

I'm all for a bit of stealth racism amongst friends, in a purely jocular manner you understand.

But you're coming across like some sort of fucking school boy gimp who has heard the word Nigger for the first time and thinks it will impress his peers by endlessly repeating it like a spavined, romper stomping cunt.

Fuck off out of it, you stupid little cunt wipe.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, The Fat Cunt said:

In my eyes I would send in 10 bombers and bomb the fuck out of every nigger and every Chinese cunt and every paki cunt. 

It seems that you haven’t taken your medication. Might I suggest 64 paracetamol washed down with an ice cold pint of toilet duck. Don’t forget to set fire to your pyjamas before you go to sleep.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm all for a bit of stealth racism amongst friends, in a purely jocular manner you understand.

But you're coming across like some sort of fucking school boy gimp who has heard the word Nigger for the first time and thinks it will impress his peers by endlessly repeating it like a spavined, romper stomping cunt.

Virgin.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

11 minutes ago, The Fat Cunt said:

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger I’ll say it as much as I want you fucking pretentious angry 😤 little virgin!! 

What in the name of fuck have you dug up here, Decs?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, The Fat Cunt said:

29 minutes ago, The Fat Cunt said:

Oh my this overly angry homo hasn’t had any cock today. I’d suggest taking a shot gun and sticking it your mouth and blowing off your own fucking head dick head.

26 minutes ago, The Fat Cunt said:

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger I’ll say it as much as I want you fucking pretentious angry 😤 little virgin!! 

24 minutes ago, The Fat Cunt said:

Those jaffas for your spout at the kiddies park. 

FFS you are going at it like a young man goes at his first whiff of quim. If you want to be here for the long game, slow it down, please.

40 minutes ago, The Fat Cunt said:

Puberty is a difficult time but chin up, I’m sure you’ll get through it eventually!