CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Muslim Jihad cunts

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

So tonight BBC Newsnight are trying to say the Peaceful Tunisian Cunt who went on a beheading spree in Nice yesterday may have been a ‘far right’ extremist. The cunt arrived illegally in Italy by boat recently, is Muslim and attacked worshippers in a Catholic Church shouting Alan’s Snackbar. When is this country going to fucking wake up and descend on Broadcasting House, pitchforks at the ready and do a bit of good old British housework to rid our country of these overpaid, poisonous, anti British vermin who dare to spout this fake news propaganda day after day, while the British public are paying their salaries, under threat of imprisonment?

FOR FUCK SAKE. Is this really what we’ve become?

Do you think the Yanks would throw in an extended rental of their Guantanamo Bay facilities into the trade deal? They love them there too.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Do any of you cunts know who Namai Safman is?

I think its something like "I don't understand what you are saying" in Afghan.  There's a religious joke/parable which uses it.  

3 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I think its something like "I don't understand what you are saying" in Afghan.  There's a religious joke/parable which uses it.  

Much like the joke about the businessman playing golf in Japan, which ends with the punchline "What do you mean, wrong fucking hole?"

On 25/09/2014 at 03:35, Guest said:

In Australia a few days ago an Muslim cunt was asked to report to the local police station on suspicion of terrorist activities after his Facebook page was found to have images of him draped in a jihad flag and making threats to kill civilians in the name of Allah. This fucking sandmonkey cunt went down to the police station as requested armed with two knives and when a officer greeted him and went to shake his hand, was stabbed in the head and arm. Another copper then emptied his revolver into the cunt killing him instantly after he too was stabbed in the leg. Now the fucking Muslim community is outraged and blaming the coppers and requesting a full investigation as to why he was shot. For fucks sake you bunch of arse-sniffing, towel headed cunts who worship a kid fuckker, get a fucking clue!!! you stab a copper, your going to have a bad time no matter what fucking god you worship.

Where do these cunts get off thinking they are above the law and can simply waltz into other countries and act as if they back in their sand hovels of home and accountable to nobody?

I was going to try and be articulate in this post but I'm well mad and being politically correct is the last thing on my mind.

The Koran needs banning, Muslim religion needs banning, ALL Muslims need to be sent home or risk being shot on site.

Why no one does not stand up and take the law into their own hands, form a gang and beat these cunts to death is beyond me. Maybe cunts are piss weak and accept shit like this these days.

I fully expect the mods to boot this post claiming it's racist, but when westerners are being killed simply for being westerners I would hope I could vent on a site dedicated to cunting cunts of the world and Muslims are definitely cunts of the highest order.

I do think the public patience is wearing very thin when it comes to these muslim minorities. Can you imagine the authorities in muslim countries tolerating a white minority acting like this on a regular basis?

Now it appears that Austrian authorities were warned by Slovakian intelligence that this cunt was dangerous, so much so that he travelled there to buy ammo for a Kalashnikov. But for some reason the useless strudel munchers decided not to act on it. Which begs the question, what's the point of sharing intelligence amongst security services if no cunt is gonna take any fucking notice? So now more innocent people are dead and one more arsehole is in heaven shagging 76 fuck ugly virgins. 

I fucking despair I really do. 

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Now it appears that Austrian authorities were warned by Slovakian intelligence that this cunt was dangerous, so much so that he travelled there to buy ammo for a Kalashnikov. But for some reason the useless strudel munchers decided not to act on it. Which begs the question, what's the point of sharing intelligence amongst security services if no cunt is gonna take any fucking notice? So now more innocent people are dead and one more arsehole is in heaven shagging 76 fuck ugly virgins. 

When they say watch lists I think thinks that's exactly what they do- write a list of all the evil dangerous cunts and stare at the piece of paper. 

Why not round the fucking lot up and shoot them/send them to Saudi Arabia? Just a thought. 

22 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Now it appears that Austrian authorities were warned by Slovakian intelligence that this cunt was dangerous, so much so that he travelled there to buy ammo for a Kalashnikov. But for some reason the useless strudel munchers decided not to act on it. Which begs the question, what's the point of sharing intelligence amongst security services if no cunt is gonna take any fucking notice? So now more innocent people are dead and one more arsehole is in heaven shagging 76 fuck ugly virgins

where do I sign up?

57 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wouldn't go there Neil. In Islamic terms, a virgin is around 6 years old. Any older than that and chances are it's already been scuttled by its dad and married to its uncle.

What a laugh if the 76 virgin thing was a misprint in the Koran and really it meant a 76 year old virgin.