CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lost Love

• 1 year later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 6:58 AM, Guest said:

What I most hate about the loss of the old main site is that I don't think that Frank or Judge love me any more .. I so wanted to see Frank's boat! :(

So does he.

53 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

18 fucking months!!!!!!!!!!

What you actually needed there, Ding, to accentuate the exact size of the gap was a nice, contextual multi quote. 

Oh yes, and a lot less fucking exclamation marks. Less is more, as Mrs Baws often remarks on my birthday. 

• Like 1

On 13/08/2014 at 7:21 AM, Rev said:

I'm sure klefto still holds a candle for you, Miss P. In fact, I suspect jugs does too. It's where he regularly puts it that concerns me.

Sadly vodds, the candle has run out of batteries. Lady P is currently running on empty. 

Guest luke swarm
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What he needs is a good fucking hiding.

followed by another good fucking hiding to be sure he understood the first one. 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 15/04/2016 at 7:05 AM, Decimus said:

What he needs is a good fucking hiding.

You'd have to catch me first, a bit difficult as you tend to run in circles since your left leg and it's 17 toes tend to weigh that side down a bit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
26 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You'd have to catch me first, a bit difficult as you tend to run in circles since your left leg and it's 17 toes tend to weigh that side down a bit.

If I catch you, I will undo my belt, and before you get your faggotty hopes up and your ring piece slackens in anticipation, sorry, it is a beating on the cards- not a rape.   Sorry, I shall smack you left, smack you right, write the stripes of my hate for you in the fat of your back....,uppercut the features off your mr potato head and grind two scalding corn n the cobs into either eye socket.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

If I catch you, I will undo my belt, and before you get your faggotty hopes up and your ring piece slackens in anticipation, sorry, it is a beating on the cards- not a rape.   Sorry, I shall smack you left, smack you right, write the stripes of my hate for you in the fat of your back....,uppercut the features off your mr potato head and grind two scalding corn n the cobs into either eye socket.

At least you put some effort into that, unlike the other useless cunts on here.

8/10.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

At least you put some effort into that, unlike the other useless cunts on here.

8/10.

It's nice to be nice.

Guest MikeD
11 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

And they say romance is dead.