CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People, who when asked a question , begin the first sentence with......so.

cuntspotter

Cunts! Utter cunts of the first water. I am fucking sick of it. It seems to be some kind of affliction that has leaked put of academia. I remember a few lecturers in my old department some years ago, limp cunts all of 'em who used to do this. They also were the type to put parentheses is the air as they were talking. What a bunch of witless pseuds.

I did, spotto, after a little re-routing. Very jangly sound. Had to re-locate power jack and put a new(ish) unwarped neck on, too, before I sold it on, but have a Rockett Parfitt relic on order. Six months to build, so bit of a wait before I can put a photo up.

I did, spotto, after a little re-routing. Very jangly sound. Had to re-locate power jack and put a new(ish) unwarped neck on, too, before I sold it on, but have a Rockett Parfitt relic on order. Six months to build, so bit of a wait before I can put a photo up.

I have bought a couple of gems over the last year or so. A Jazz Master. And a mid seventies antoria jazz star I've added bigsbyb, master volume , humbuckers and coil tap to it. Nice axe.

Guest ducunti

Bastards, bastards, you're all bastards!

Bronski's not, his fathers in the American military, he's not sure who though just says it could be one of two hundred thousand.

• 2 years later...
Guest Lady Penelope
On 13/08/2014 at 9:05 AM, cuntspotter said:

I am. In fact, Peregrine and I am an alcoholic. I live with the Memsahib (a treasure beyond price) at spotter towers. Which is remarkable and extraordinary!

.. so?

On 13/08/2014 at 2:48 PM, cuntspotter said:

I have bought a couple of gems over the last year or so. A Jazz Master. And a mid seventies antoria jazz star I've added bigsbyb, master volume , humbuckers and coil tap to it. Nice axe.

SO:Nicest all-rounder I ever owned. Mine never travelled well but at home...mwah!

Edited by Piston
SO not off topic