CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ISIS head choppers

Stubby Pecker

Guest KuntaCunty

Western countries should stay the fuck out of there, and let all of those shitcunt bastards fight the civil war that is so desperately needed there.  Only they can effect change and enter the 21st century.  Only they can cleanse the religious cancer, and radical extremist johnny jihad out, and behead those cunts.  Until that happens, all we could possibly accomplish, is making more terrorists and enemies determined to kill us.  

"They are coming for us." "BOMB THEM, bomb them and keep bombing them, bomb them again and again"........ NOT!

Yeah lets not bomb them,lets not fight back. Let them take over.

How long before they start killing those infidel poofs (that are an abomination in the eyes of Mohammed) in the gay capital Brighton. On your doorstep.

Then see how you feel.

I think its fake. The rationale behind this No. 31 bus of thought is that in all the videos you never actually see the cunt's head being cut off. It would be a fucking mess with that penknife the cunt has and would take a good half hour with claret all over the cunt. Also the cunts kneeling are always so calm whereas I would be fucking screaming and wriggling and kicking. Also the video always fades out so you never actually see them cut the cunt's head off. Also you can do wonders with photoshop now. Also there should be buckets of blood but there never is, just a little bit poured around the neck line.

Refrain.

Its the Israelis getting everybody to hate muslims so they can wipe the palestians out and make everybody frightened of so called terrorists who don't exist

It's a plausible theory alright.  But then it becomes a bit like Inception in my mind if I think too much.  I think I'll stick to my original plan of putting my fingers in my ears and la la la la ing  quite a bit.

Guest Alfie Noakes

It's a plausible theory alright.  But then it becomes a bit like Inception in my mind if I think too much.  I think I'll stick to my original plan of putting my fingers in my ears and la la la la ing  quite a bit.

Putting fingers in our ears and going la la la is exactly what THEY want us to do, hence the media overload of shite poured on us about isis when the huge potential next world war is kicking off in Ukraine. Stories from Ukraine are deliberately played down presently by US and EU media.

You do that. Tell me how you get on under sharia law.

Guest nobgobbler

I'm with delboy, I'm not buying into this merry go round of hatred.  I don't know what the fuck is going on but I refuse to be drawn into hating some stereotype I'm fed.

You don't know what's going on? Get your rose tinted contact lens out, open your other fucking eye and watch the mass beheading videos. 

Look. They delibrately confuse us with their reporting. They lie, obfuscate, disemble, write phrases like 'Our sources' and 'available information' 'allegedly' We can never know what exactly the fuck is going on. They have spent years studying this shit and are experts at pushing societys buttons in just the right way. You'll never see the game, it's enough to know that it's being played so you keep an open mind on everything.

You cant claim everythings a conspiracy, but the you also cant claim that the conspiracies are bollocks. Who the fuck knows what's happening? We dont.

ISIS vids? These are supposedly the Daddies of terrorism. These cunts are hard as fuck and oh so very evil. So bad and evil that Al Queda shit their pants when they see them. Yet all of their 'beheading' videos dont actualy contain any beheadings. Why not? If they want to show the west how fucking bad they fucking are and have us all quaking in our boots, then why are they editing out the beheading bits? There is no shortage of vids showing cunts being beheaded on the internet. so many that you can become quite the expert on head removal if you so desire. But ISIS edit theirs? Fuck off. There is only one logical reason why the actual beheadings are not being shown.

And you do know that all Al Queda and ISIS vids come from one source? This ladies company.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Katz