CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

whyteleaf F C

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

This bunch of fucking monkey cuntbreeds fucking take a trip to Guernsey then spend all night shouting and fucking making as much noise as possible at 4 in the morning. What a buch of fucking thicko ignorant cunts, but would you expect anything else from a load of irons.

Guest ducunti

Tomorrow night just throw 'em your missus for a spitroast. You get some sleep, everyone's happy.

Cunts cause all that fucking shit then fucked off for the 7 oclock flight. I fucking hope they booked air malaysia.

This bunch of fucking monkey cuntbreeds fucking take a trip to Guernsey then spend all night shouting and fucking making as much noise as possible at 4 in the morning. What a buch of fucking thicko ignorant cunts, but would you expect anything else from a load of irons.

I remember when I was in Australia trying to get some sleep and there was a group of people out in the corridor singing until 3am I the morning, rude and fucking ignorant springs to mind.

Guest ducunti

I remember when I was in Australia trying to get some sleep and there was a group of people out in the corridor singing until 3am I the morning, rude and fucking ignorant springs to mind.

Spot on Apple, found out today the cunts were over here playing a ryman league south game and lost 3-0 so they're a load of fucking useless inconsiderate cunts.

Guest ducunti

Time to get yourself a istiglal anti-material rifle DC, it's recoil operated with rotating bolt, should do the trick.

Actually might be a good cause to go for a few thousand rounds over the top and take out the whole ryman league.

Guest ducunti

Shall we say 5 points for a hit and 10 points for a deadly headshot.

Good start Fend if I have a word with my mate at syd bishops perhaps we could take the whole fucking lot out.