CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

All the ref's fault that he gets beat apparently. Fuck off and retire like you always say you're going to, you charmless, miserable cunt.

​That short arse, ooohhh me dads a gangster cunt has retired more times than the rolling stones. I also think he had a personnel number plate 'cue boy' , for that he should be handed over to isis with his pants pulled down and a defaced copy of the Quran rolled up and hanging out of his arse.  

• 8 months later...

And the latest gem from this charmless, contemptuous cunt is that he couldn't be bothered to complete a maximum break because the ten grand prize 'is too cheap'.

Maybe to you it is you obnoxious bastard, but perhaps not to the majority of the fucking population and especially the fans who paid good money to come and watch you.

He's still winning but I dare say that if he loses we'll get the usual 'I'm retiring' fucking shite.

Fuck off and retire then you cunt, you obviously don't need the money.

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

And the latest gem from this charmless, contemptuous cunt is that he couldn't be bothered to complete a maximum break because the ten grand prize 'is too cheap'.

Maybe to you it is you obnoxious bastard, but perhaps not to the majority of the fucking population and especially the fans who paid good money to come and watch you.

He's still winning but I dare say that if he loses we'll get the usual 'I'm retiring' fucking shite.

Fuck off and retire then you cunt, you obviously don't need the money.

Snooker is so down market these days.Cunts/travellers like Sullivan maintain the level of steady decent to obscurity and irrelevance.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Snooker is so down market these days.Cunts/travellers like Sullivan maintain the level of steadily decent to obscurity and irrelevance.

True, they even pour their own drinks, no butler service at all.

There's no excuse for that kind of peasantry.

Years ago I came home drunk and slumped in the chair and watched snooker. This scruffy long haired bastard jumped up on the table and was potting all the white balls into one pocket with some bloke in a cloth cap egging him on. It was some time later that I realised I was watching 'One man and his dog'.

I'll get my crook

Guest Bill Stickers

Ronnie is a cunt for sure, but a real showman of a cunt and for that I admire him greatly. 

Fuck off PunkApe, having a load of men smash their pink and black balls round the edge of your hole in the back of a pub doesn't count as snooker. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Years ago I came home drunk and slumped in the chair and watched snooker. This scruffy long haired bastard jumped up on the table and was potting all the white balls into one pocket with some bloke in a cloth cap egging him on. It was some time later that I realised I was watching 'One man and his dog'.

I'll get my crook

Thank fuck you said you were drunk.

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ronnie is a cunt for sure, but a real showman of a cunt and for that I admire him greatly. 

Fuck off PunkApe, having a load of men smash their pink and black balls round the edge of your hole in the back of a pub doesn't count as snooker. 

Punkape's world is his own, best not to get involved.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Properkhunt said:

Sadly, there isn't another younger player who will take over from him. There are a few good players to watch, but none in his league. The most near to him was Alex Higgins. Innovative shots, pleasing to watch, controversial and broke every rule about technique. That break against Jimmy White in the 1982 World Semi Final was fantastic. Ahead of it's time.

Indeed the current crop are some of the most characterless fuckers ever. At least old Jimmy got on the crack cocaine for the banter.

That Australian cock with the boy band hair and pale lips is the worst of them all.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bill Stickers said:

Indeed the current crop are some of the most characterless fuckers ever. At least old Jimmy got on the crack cocaine for the banter.

That Australian cock with the boy band hair and pale lips is the worst of them all.

Pink or brown first? There is hygiene to consider ...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 20 May 2015 at 11:50 AM, Eddie said:

That short arse, ooohhh me dads a gangster cunt has retired more times than the rolling stones. I also think he had a personnel number plate 'cue boy' , for that he should be handed over to isis with his pants pulled down and a defaced copy of the Quran rolled up and hanging out of his arse.  

Typically a very gay punishment decreed by eddies bent caliphate. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

Higgins was a total cunt... no redeeming features whatsoever...

Better to be a cunt than be nothing it all.

Take MikeD for instance. A complete non-entity of a bloke. As bog standard as they come. Spends his whole time worrying about whether or not he is displaying inferiority or superiority towards others.

Accordingly, his job, most likely lower-middle management in Peterborough, consists of doing nothing to rock the boat, and everything to fit in.

If he pops down to the warehouse, he drops a few t's and h's when he chats with "the lads". In those fleeting moments when his presence is required in the boardroom, he tries to hold his chinless head up high and speak affirmatively.

Who would you rather be? Higgins or poor old Michael?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
12 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Take MikeD for instance. A complete non-entity of a bloke. As bog standard as they come. Spends his whole time worrying about whether or not he is displaying inferiority or superiority towards others.

Accordingly, his job, most likely lower-middle management in Peterborough, consists of doing nothing to rock the boat, and everything to fit in.

If he pops down to the warehouse, he drops a few t's and h's when he chats with "the lads". In those fleeting moments when his presence is required in the boardroom, he tries to hold his chinless head up high and speak affirmatively.

I'm going down to Peterborough tomorrow to see a building, possibly I shall set every bin ablaze and odds are kill the cunt.

17 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I give up, I'm mortally wounded.

17 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm going down to Peterborough tomorrow to see a building, possibly I shall set every bin ablaze and odds are kill the cunt.

Please. That's Jacko's neck of the woods and I suspect that he bin dives more than he'd care to admit. Best set ablaze any effeminate rent boys with a Scottish accent and a carton of mini milk in their hand as well. Just to be safe.

7 minutes ago, Degenerategambler said:

No doubt Ronnie is a fucking cunt, but its an absolute joy to watch him play snooker. Best ever by a country mile.

No disputing his talent but this latest comment about a maximum break is truly the mark of a despicable, selfish bastard.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Is Mike a dead alcoholic wife beater?

1 hour ago, MikeD said:

I give up, I'm mortally wounded.

Mrs Higgins?