CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

On the upside Eric, he’s paid for my breakfast this morning. If Murphy hadn’t wobbled the red down the rail, I’d be on Cornflakes. A decent final though, no?

Murphy's flair and shot making elevated it from the dirge that Selby tries to turn every match into. 

11 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

On the upside Eric, he’s paid for my breakfast this morning. If Murphy hadn’t wobbled the red down the rail, I’d be on Cornflakes. A decent final though, no?

Cornflakes. Are you having a fucking laugh, Doc, obviously. You GP's were fucking stacking the notes, and the rightly so. Anybody who potentially had to smell and treat Jewdy's ulcerated legs of a Monday morning whilst listening to him championing Nick Griffin, or having to snap on the latex gloves for a prostate examination deserves a 100k plus.

We seem to have had an influx of doctors from Uganda and the surrounding countries whose references and qualifications seem quite dubious. I saw one who was a locum at my old surgery and whilst I was there for a different matter I showed him a rash. He became quite concerned that it was possibly meningitis until I pointed out that I'd had it for well over a week... 

Are you still practicing down under (not in the biblical sense of course)? If you are then I hope it's a cushy little number like testosterone replacement therapy, or consulting part time for a hospital. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Cornflakes. Are you having a fucking laugh, Doc, obviously. You GP's were fucking stacking the notes, and the rightly so. Anybody who potentially had to smell and treat Jewdy's ulcerated legs of a Monday morning whilst listening to him championing Nick Griffin, or having to snap on the latex gloves for a prostate examination deserves a 100k plus.

We seem to have had an influx of doctors from Uganda and the surrounding countries whose references and qualifications seem quite dubious. I saw one who was a locum at my old surgery and whilst I was there for a different matter I showed him a rash. He became quite concerned that it was possibly meningitis until I pointed out that I'd had it for well over a week... 

Are you still practicing down under (not in the biblical sense of course)? If you are then I hope it's a cushy little number like testosterone replacement therapy, or consulting part time for a hospital. 

When you've witnessed a Nigerian doctor recommending paracetamol to a neutropenic patient with a temperature of 39.9, you know all you need to about African medical qualifications. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes...this all very well , but now needs to stop.

Fair point, Spot. However, this is the sort of material that pulls in the new cunts, the ones who actually have a bit of sharp witt and a wicked sense of humour. 

The HMS Corner needs to be kept afloat, but admin are potentially steering it into a pack of U-boats.

Just my thoughts... 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The rash usually comes after the first symptoms. Sepsis.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Murphy's flair and shot making elevated it from the dirge that Selby tries to turn every match into. 

One moment you're coming across as a thinking man's man, the next minute you're all hit and hope. Not only did Selby play out of his dead-eyed nut, he showed humility throughout the match and in the post-match interview. It's chess with balls, Eric, you fucking gung-ho dope. Now, what did you think of the match?

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

One moment you're coming across as a thinking man's man, the next minute you're all hit and hope. Not only did Selby play out of his dead-eyed nut, he showed humility throughout the match and in the post-match interview. It's chess with balls, Eric, you fucking gung-ho dope. Now, what did you think of the match?

Fuck off.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Fair point, Spot. However, this is the sort of material that pulls in the new cunts, the ones who actually have a bit of sharp witt and a wicked sense of humour. 

The HMS Corner needs to be kept afloat, but admin are potentially steering it into a pack of U-boats.

Just my thoughts... 

Indeed, especially that humourless cunt Roops. I want her dead.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ve been abused during my incarceration, Gyps. I’ll tell you something, I’ll not stand for it anymore, oh no, not me. Out of order.

That's very chivalrous, DC, but Gyps can hold her own when dealing with the abuse that occasionally comes her way. I don't think I've ever once seen her rattled, but the time she tore Roops a new arsehole was fucking hilarious. She's also put Franco back in his box on a couple of occasions too.

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Just my thoughts... 

less is more.

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Just my thoughts... 

Your "thoughts" couldn't be more wrong. In fact a "sharp witt (sic) and a wicked sense of humour" is rare when applied to inter-member abuse, the reality is that the abuse is mostly reheated insults and is largely responsible for keeping the non-abusive post count down and from dissuading casual visitors from joining the site. The Corner prospers when punters leave their egos at the door and post irreverent "slice of life" and anecdotal commentary. Its no coincidence that the non-abusive post count has risen exponentially over the past couple of months. 

One mo' thing...

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

That's very chivalrous, DC, but Gyps can hold her own when dealing with the abuse that occasionally comes her way. I don't think I've ever once seen her rattled, but the time she tore Roops a new arsehole was fucking hilarious. She's also put Franco back in his box on a couple of occasions too.

Really?, when was this then?

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Thing is MC I'm not rattled because none of the abuse is original or sophisticated. It's boring. As Roops says its reheated abuse. It's like a drunk heckler in the audience who calls a comedian 'a cunt'. The comedian has heard it all before and comes back and shuts them up.  I know several members here hate me, fuck knows why as I have never started anything on anyone. But that's fine they hate me they hate me it's not gonna force me off this site. What pisses me off is the repetitive same old same old comments about my cock. I know Pen gets this more than me, but it's just fucking boring. Are members of this site mainly adult men? Men who have jobs, mortgages, family? Because looking at the comments would make me think that this site is people by 13 to 15 year old boys. I made a comment about my experience of a car boot sale because that's the topic, and I get a fucking stupid answer from Eddie. I don't want battles with other members but I end up getting dragged into slanging matches, which I didn't sign up for 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is MC I'm not rattled because none of the abuse is original or sophisticated. It's boring. As Roops says its reheated abuse. It's like a drunk heckler in the audience who calls a comedian 'a cunt'. The comedian has heard it all before and comes back and shuts them up.  I know several members here hate me, fuck knows why as I have never started anything on anyone. But that's fine they hate me they hate me it's not gonna force me off this site. What pisses me off is the repetitive same old same old comments about my cock. I know Pen gets this more than me, but it's just fucking boring. Are members of this site mainly adult men? Men who have jobs, mortgages, family? Because looking at the comments would make me think that this site is people by 13 to 15 year old boys. I made a comment about my experience of a car boot sale because that's the topic, and I get a fucking stupid answer from Eddie. I don't want battles with other members but I end up getting dragged into slanging matches, which I didn't sign up for 

Cock or fanny, I like you, gyps.. a lot. You’ve got a weeny little brain, but that’s okay.. you’re honest, and that’s all I need from a fellow member. 

• Like 1