CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Cock or fanny, I like you, gyps.. a lot. You’ve got a weeny little brain, but that’s okay.. you’re honest, and that’s all I need from a fellow member. 

Frank, it's been decided via PM by a group of us that you are to henceforth be treated in the manner of a non-entity, such as Gronda Gronda and White Cunt. Your posts will be skimmed over without anticipation of missing anything humorous, and you are now officially to be deemed too small fry to be abused or interacted with in any way at all.

It's probably the saddest fall from grace I've ever witnessed, but you have been warned for five years to up your game, and you didn't heed the call.

Your line of credit and dining out on past glories is officially at an end with the group I represent, do not expect any further interaction from this point forth.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Frank, it's been decided via PM by a group of us that you are to henceforth be treated in the manner of a non-entity, such as Gronda Gronda and White Cunt. Your posts will be skimmed over without anticipation of missing anything humorous, and you are now officially to be deemed too small fry to be abused or interacted with in any way at all.

It's probably the saddest fall from grace I've ever witnessed, but you have been warned for five years to up your game, and you didn't heed the call.

Your line of credit and dining out on past glories is officially at an end with the group I represent, do not expect any further interaction from this point forth.

Frank is now so boring, I actually read Ape's posts looking for humour.  This is a measure of how bad he has become.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your "thoughts" couldn't be more wrong. In fact a "sharp witt (sic) and a wicked sense of humour" is rare when applied to inter-member abuse, the reality is that the abuse is mostly reheated insults and is largely responsible for keeping the non-abusive post count down and from dissuading casual visitors from joining the site. The Corner prospers when punters leave their egos at the door and post irreverent "slice of life" and anecdotal commentary. Its no coincidence that the non-abusive post count has risen exponentially over the past couple of months. 

One mo' thing...

Really?, when was this then?

Did I?

4 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Hello Stubbs, I was worried because you wasn't posting your unique views.

I thought I had upset you? I love you. XXX

Never PM me your mindless troll drivel again. If you want to have it out, do it on the forums so all can see what a useless cunt you are.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never PM me your mindless troll drivel again. If you want to have it out, do it on the forums so all can see what a useless cunt you are.

But I love you?

Only said I was missing you? Not a troll.

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You should speak to Eddie. He likes members 

Gyps, steer clear of Line of Duty. It’s full of twists and turns and shit. You won’t get it and you won’t like it. Is The Fall any good? 

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Your ‘group’ consisting of the lower echelons of the membership... withers, Eddie, and your main subservient cock-chomping ho the Major. The big hitters have been courting me throughout the day and will continue to do so. I’m the best on here. 

What a wasted talent. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, Frank said:

Your ‘group’ consisting of the lower echelons of the membership... withers, Eddie, and your main subservient cock-chomping ho the Major. The big hitters have been courting me throughout the day and will continue to do so. I’m the best on here. 

What a wasted talent. 

If you could live your life again Frank, would you become a singer or an actor ?

8 hours ago, Frank said:

What a wasted talent. 

Certainly the best at not nominating anything for over 3 years.  Fucking admin protected spindle prick.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Frank said:

What a wasted talent. 

You’ve missed two other key members from the group Frank, we have also had another applicant over night, things are going to get very uncomfortable for you, you’ve been warned.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You’ve missed two other key members from the group Frank, we have also had another applicant over night, things are going to get very uncomfortable for you, you’ve been warned.

Ed, I’m going to lie low for a while and allow for all of this to pass. See you in June. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

Ed, I’m going to lie low for a while and allow for all of this to pass. See you in June. 

1) Frank. You are not capable of producing any content other than repeated insults. I asked you to put a nom up, you had time, but you failed. It's over.

@Frank, just a little reminder of what Admin. told you in 2018.  Make it June 2030, you protected fucking weasel.

• Like 3