CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Snooker is still fucking boring to watch, worse than cricket...

...shit... I hope I haven't raised a gollum....

Well done Dingers. Well fucking done.

4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Oh for fuck sake, ashes here we come!!

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Snooker is fucking boring shit, but is nowhere near as boring as your posts, Ding. 

Can you go to the cinema or something tonight and leave your phone at home please? 

7 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell Snatchers, do you mean he drinks tea in the 'other' clubhouse. Sorry I had no idea , truly bad form on my part. Its the French in me . Strictly no poofery or cricket.

Not a cricket fan myself either but yes,he could well be possibly travelling on the other "team bus".

7 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Fucking hell Snatchers, do you mean he drinks tea in the 'other' clubhouse. Sorry I had no idea , truly bad form on my part. Its the French in me . Strictly no poofery or cricket.

Male or female, neither of them would be as good as his last boy/girl friend.

Or is that his job? Did he work for Rolf Harris or Rembrandt?

Fuck knows.

Guest JackoTC
19 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Accordingly, his job, most likely lower-middle management in Peterborough, consists of doing nothing to rock the boat, and everything to fit in.

If he pops down to the warehouse, he drops a few t's and h's when he chats with "the lads". In those fleeting moments when his presence is required in the boardroom, he tries to hold his chinless head up high and speak affirmatively.

Fuck me - that's a very, very, close description of me all round. I'm actually in Peterborough right now. I'm a lowly under achiever to be sure.

Guest JackoTC
19 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm going down to Peterborough tomorrow to see a building, possibly I shall set every bin ablaze and odds are kill the cunt.

I'm stuck in the shitehole that is Peterborough for the next 3 days - feel free to set me ablaze and put me out of my misery (and Deco out of his)

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Please. That's Jacko's neck of the woods and I suspect that he bin dives more than he'd care to admit. Best set ablaze any effeminate rent boys with a Scottish accent and a carton of mini milk in their hand as well. Just to be safe.

Trains were being cunts , I didn't go. Don't think I will either, you've put me off the place. 

• 2 years later...

This cunt needs revisiting. I'm a massive fan of his ability, without doubt the best ever, and fucking magical to watch. However, his slapdash, couldn't give a fuck approach, that causes him to lose to no mark players from the bottom of the rankings makes him a massive bellend.

He might even be doing this shit deliberately, i.e. Betting against himself when he's playing some cunt ranked 75 in the world, who would clearly have no chance of beating him and cleaning up at the bookies. Plus, when he drops out of any tournament broadcast on Eurosport, he gets to earn money sitting around the studio and fucking around in the practice room with Jimmy White.

A massive kick in the bollocks to the people who travel miles and pay a fortune to watch him. Lazy fucking nose picking cunt.

Damian Hirst can fuck off an' all.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This cunt needs revisiting. I'm a massive fan of his ability, without doubt the best ever, and fucking magical to watch. However, his slapdash, couldn't give a fuck approach, that causes him to lose to no mark players from the bottom of the rankings makes him a massive bellend.

He might even be doing this shit deliberately, i.e. Betting against himself when he's playing some cunt ranked 75 in the world, who would clearly have no chance of beating him and cleaning up at the bookies. Plus, when he drops out of any tournament broadcast on Eurosport, he gets to earn money sitting around the studio and fucking around in the practice room with Jimmy White.

A massive kick in the bollocks to the people who travel miles and pay a fortune to watch him. Lazy fucking nose picking cunt.

Damian Hirst can fuck off an' all.

I used to play snooker pretty much to pro standard at my best (147 in practice, highest break in a match 134), and I can understand Ronnie's attitude.

He knows even if he plays shit he's way better than 99% of his opponents, so there's no interest for him when the world number 927 from Outer fucking Mongolia turns up. Ron ends up going for everything, making it obvious he doesn't want to be there.

Big difference when he's playing someone he respects, like Hendry, John Higgins, Ding Dong or boring bastard Selby. Then there's a challenge, and he raises his game and actually tries.

Ronnie may be somewhat of a cunt, but when he's in the mood nobody comes close, even Hendry says he's the greatest ever.

I've played against many pros, and apart from Mark Williams I've never seen anyone come close to his sheer fucking ridiculous talent.

If Ron's up for it, the other player might just as well not bother turning up.

Moody genius cunt.

23-15 BOB BOTTUM E2.jpg

9 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

I used to play snooker pretty much to pro standard at my best (147 in practice, highest break in a match 134)

You can just fuck right off then, we're not having anyone on here who's actually any good at anything.

Beside, Mrs Roops got 155 last week following a free ball.

18 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

I used to play snooker pretty much to pro standard at my best (147 in practice, highest break in a match 134), and I can understand Ronnie's attitude.

He knows even if he plays shit he's way better than 99% of his opponents, so there's no interest for him when the world number 927 from Outer fucking Mongolia turns up. Ron ends up going for everything, making it obvious he doesn't want to be there.

Big difference when he's playing someone he respects, like Hendry, John Higgins, Ding Dong or boring bastard Selby. Then there's a challenge, and he raises his game and actually tries.

Ronnie may be somewhat of a cunt, but when he's in the mood nobody comes close, even Hendry says he's the greatest ever.

I've played against many pros, and apart from Mark Williams I've never seen anyone come close to his sheer fucking ridiculous talent.

Moody genius cunt.

23-15 BOB BOTTUM E2.jpg

Fuck all this self aggrandisement, have you seen the state of John Virgos neck?

19 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Moody genius cunt.

23-15 BOB BOTTUM E2.jpg

All very true, but he's still a cunt for not having his name on the world trophy at least 10 times.

4 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck all this self aggrandisement, have you seen the state of John Virgos neck?

Apparently he fell off stage whilst doing panto with Nick Nick Davidson. A true duo of 1st class cuntage.

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You can just fuck right off then, we're not having anyone on here who's actually any good at anything.

Beside, Mrs Roops got 155 last week following a free ball.

Did she keep one foot on the floor?

cfdf02f12f7acd02262228b2b3ec501f--pin-up-style-pin-art.jpg

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

All very true, but he's still a cunt for not having his name on the world trophy at least 10 times.

Jimmy White's a bigger cunt for not even winning it once, especially with the lack of quality opposition back in his heyday. And his wig needs hoovering.

3 hours ago, Khiwa said:

Jimmy White's a bigger cunt for not even winning it once, especially with the lack of quality opposition back in his heyday. And his wig needs hoovering.

I heard Jimmys dad only talked in the old Cockney rhyming slang and when he first saw baby jimmy he is  said to have shouted “Fuckin hell luv you’ve done a Jimmy White in the bed