CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder what Stephen Lee's up to these days. I think he buggered off to Asia and started pool hustling. Along with Quinten Hann.

Fatso runs a snooker academy in Shenzhen. £700 to learn the game with the former world number four. I imagine modules on not catching reds with your enormous gut, and avoiding death threats from your Ukrainian bookie. You know he got done for selling his cue to a fan, pocketing the cheque and keeping the cue? Spunked it all on KFC I shouldn’t wonder.

9 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fatso runs a snooker academy in Shenzhen. £700 to learn the game with the former world number four. I imagine modules on not catching reds with your enormous gut, and avoiding death threats from your Ukrainian bookie. You know he got done for selling his cue to a fan, pocketing the cheque and keeping the cue? Spunked it all on KFC I shouldn’t wonder.

Yes, £1600. What a sad cunt. Judd Trump is in the commentary box. He's now in his thirties and still speaks like a black teenager, not to mention his boy-band walk on music. What a fucking wigga cunt.

"It's kinda lake wot I wanna do with may lafe" 

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A typical Selby match. Re-racks and 45 minute bouts of awkward repetitive safety. His gorgeous wife Vickie must spend her life in a state of perpetual boredom, or be busy elsewhere. 

'The Congester From Leicester'

She’s from Ipswich, so if he’s not a truck driving murderer, he’s a catch. Even if he needs new batteries every few weeks. No doubt so does she. The re-rack was disgraceful. Jan Verhaas might have told them to fuck off and play.

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

She’s from Ipswich, so if he’s not a truck driving murderer, he’s a catch. Even if he needs new batteries every few weeks. No doubt so does she. The re-rack was disgraceful. Jan Verhaas might have told them to fuck off and play.

Something about Bingham is bothering me. I don't think that a fat man should wear grey. @Frank?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A typical Selby match. Re-racks and 45 minute bouts of awkward repetitive safety. His gorgeous wife Vickie must spend her life in a state of perpetual boredom, or be busy elsewhere. 

'The Congester From Leicester'

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Okay Eric: whose back doors get caved in first, those belonging to Vicki or Michaela?

And what about you, doc? Who's the lucky recipient of a clandestine rubber glove 'examination' down-under with the aid of Rohypnol?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Okay Eric: whose back doors get caved in first, those belonging to Vicki or Michaela?

And what about you, doc? Who's the lucky recipient of a clandestine rubber glove 'examination' down-under with the aid of Rohypnol?

Michaela. Front doors though. Arses are for poofs and little-dicks. And they've got poo up them.

27 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've never watched a Selby match. I'm sure he's a lovely man, but I just can't stand him. 

39 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Please, please not Selby. The final frame will be in September.

It's clear to see why he's disliked but one has to admire his incredible ability to pull out wins under extreme pressure. If I recall, two of his three Crucible titles followed gruelling semi-finals which finished into the silly hours before starting the final the following day, his opponents having more rest.

Three world titles don't do him justice: primarily a great safety player but also a consistent century break-builder with a phenomenal 'never say die' attitude. He is Peter Ebdon or Steve Davis on steroids, and one has to anticipate more world titles to come.

Yes, I am a fan. It's not all about non-stop breaks, and the 'bone collector' moniker is richly deserved.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

It's clear to see why he's disliked but one has to admire his incredible ability to pull out wins under extreme pressure. If I recall, two of his three Crucible titles followed gruelling semi-finals which finished into the silly hours before starting the final the following day, his opponents having more rest.

Three world titles don't do him justice: primarily a great safety player but also a consistent century break-builder with a phenomenal 'never say die' attitude. He is Peter Ebdon or Steve Davis on steroids, and one has to anticipate more world titles to come.

Yes, I am a fan. It's not all about non-stop breaks, and the 'bone collector' moniker is richly deserved.

Ebdon v Selby. Unwatchable. 

I'd much rather watch Tony Drago play Alex Higgins after a piss up.

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unless the BBC demand that Reanne fucking Evans is awarded the title by virtue of gender in a non playing, inclusive capacity. Murphy didn't look happy about having to nurse her through a match a couple of years ago. Presumably he'd been instructed by 'Barry Kray' to make it interesting. 

Her and the chink bird have been given tour cards for next season. Not earned them, more box ticking. They might have 15 women's world titles between them, but let's be honest, they were playing pub league players that have never made a break above 60. Jimmy White finished her off between pints of vodka at the shootout. Don't be surprised if top male players are instructed to walk this pair of splitarses and make a mockery of world snooker.

I think they will struggle to win a handful of matches in the qualifying rounds between them.

I hope Shaun Fucking Morfey, as Doherty calls him, will not get as wound up as fatty did today with Selby's paint drying pace.

I hope Murphy the ex god bothering cunt knocks the shit out of him in 3 sessions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I think they will struggle to win a handful of matches in the qualifying rounds between them.

I hope Shaun Fucking Morfey, as Doherty calls him, will not get as wound up as fatty did today with Selby's paint drying pace.

I hope Murphy the ex god bothering cunt knocks the shit out of him in 3 sessions.

So do I. Selby could suck the joy out of a lottery win. I'd love it if he walked in while I was licking every inch of his missus.

As for the 'girl power' inclusivity thing, they're going to be mollycoddled through to a few quarter finals, with male players being told to throw matches. If they don't, and they're allowed to get beaten, it will ruin the whole equality agenda. Nothing's real anymore. It's all subterfuge and deception. 

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

So do I. Selby could suck the joy out of a lottery win. I'd love it if he walked in while I was licking every inch of his missus.

As for the 'girl power' inclusivity thing, they're going to be mollycoddled through to a few quarter finals, with male players being told to throw matches. If they don't, and they're allowed to get beaten, it will ruin the whole equality agenda. Nothing's real anymore. It's all subterfuge and deception. 

I don't know if they will throw a few matches the ladies way, but for it to work, they will have to, as they are absolute shite.

However, it is interesting that Barry Hearn is stepping back from the WST and his Son will be the front man. Perhaps he wants no part of the diversity bullshit.

I have nothing against the ladies playing on the men's tour when they are up to a decent standard. They are not there yet, unlike in 9 ball pool. where the ladies are there on merit. 

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't know if they will throw a few matches the ladies way, but for it to work, they will have to, as they are absolute shite.

However, it is interesting that Barry Hearn is stepping back from the WST and his Son will be the front man. Perhaps he wants no part of the diversity bullshit.

I have nothing against the ladies playing on the men's tour when they are up to a decent standard. They are not there yet, unlike in 9 ball pool. where the ladies are there on merit. 

It worries me that they will be pushed through on principle rather than merit. They almost have to. If they don't, it will vindicate all the misogynistic, nasty men like you and I, who know they're not good enough and aren't afraid to say it. 

We couldn't have that. Hopefully, one of them will be sexually abused by 'Radzy' and we can get rid of that microphone-head cunt as well. Did you see Jimmy White's face when he was attempting to explain something technical to the half caste cunt and was responded to with....

"Wow! I'm just amazed that you guys can actually hit the balls from such a long way away!"

'Inclusivity' needs to fuck off.