CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yulin Dog meat festival

Decimus

It's not often that I pay the slightest bit of attention to anything that comes out of the overfed gob of Ricky Gervais. But I read online today about his campaign to end the Yulin Dog meat festival. Basically, to summarise, each year thousands of dogs are rounded up, some of them stolen pets, and slaughtered for meat. The real barbarism is that the degenerate, sick fucking cunts behind it believe that the meat tastes better if the animal is tortured first. They do this by beating them, setting them on fire, and skinning and boiling them alive. I'm a big believer that you should not criticise another country's culture just because it is alien to you. But fuck culture, basic humanity that should cross all races should be inherent in us all. The participants in this fucking disgusting spectacle are less than human and should be lined up and shot. But tortured first of course. Live like a foul inhuman cunt, die like a foul inhuman cunt.

• Like 4

I kind of wish I hadn't read that, deccs. But I agree 100% with your sentiments.

I thought the same scotters when I read it online today. Unfortunately it came with photo's as well, which I would never put up with the post cos I never want to see them again. Not a lot gets me choked, but they were heartbreaking.

This kind of thing makes me feel physically sick. In a modern society, in any country, vile acts of barbarous cruelty like this should  be stamped out, and those involved either punished, or better still executed. Things like this cannot be allowed to be passed off as being part of a nations culture. Disgusting cunts.

I have never knowingly eaten dog meat, but in desperate times who's to say? This event does sound a bit rough, but consider some of the mass production of foods we may purchase, eggs, chicken, lamb and milk. I don't think these cunts are happy campers either. Is everyone going soft as shit or am I a fucking unsympathetic cynical cunt.

It's only dickhead decimus, Proper... a ponce of the very highest order. The cunt eats peperami pasties and shit. Ape's posts don't count.

Night shift at the Whittington?

It's only dickhead decimus, Proper... a ponce of the very highest order. The cunt eats peperami pasties and shit. Ape's posts don't count.

Night shift at the Whittington?

At what point are you going to stop your seemingly interminable drivel and actually make some form of valid contribution to this site? When did you last make a nomination? When did you last actually make an on-topic reply? You are one very strange and creepy individual who needs to change the fucking record. Face fuck off.

• Like 3

I have never knowingly eaten dog meat, but in desperate times who's to say? This event does sound a bit rough, but consider some of the mass production of foods we may purchase, eggs, chicken, lamb and milk. I don't think these cunts are happy campers either. Is everyone going soft as shit or am I a fucking unsympathetic cynical cunt.

I personally wouldn't eat dog meat and don't agree with those that do. But I'm willing to accept other people's cultures are different, and that they will eat things that we in the west find unacceptable. What I'm saying is, when was the last time you ate a chicken that had been burnt, beaten and boiled whilst alive? I'm sorry but comparing the life of a fucking battery hen to what they put these dog's through is absolutely ridiculous.

I personally wouldn't eat dog meat and don't agree with those that do. But I'm willing to accept other people's cultures are different, and that they will eat things that we in the west find unacceptable. What I'm saying is, when was the last time you ate a chicken that had been burnt, beaten and boiled whilst alive? I'm sorry but comparing the life of a fucking battery hen to what they put these dog's through is absolutely ridiculous.

last Sunday Dec's, my wife is a terrible cook.

• Like 1

Its the unnecessarily cruel manner of the death that bothers me, not the eating of dog meat. As Decimus says, we don't expect to see cows and pigs burned alive to provide meat for our tables.  

I feel your pain, Edders old boy. How about having Frank on the menu next sunday? You don't have to eat him, just employ a bit of the Yulin style cooking techniques...

love the idea of the Yulin techniques, filled with apprehension with the thought of Frank in my house, would another venue be terribly inconvenient? 

At what point are you going to stop your seemingly interminable drivel and actually make some form of valid contribution to this site? When did you last make a nomination? When did you last actually make an on-topic reply? You are one very strange and creepy individual who needs to change the fucking record. Face fuck off.

Did you not read my post on Mrs Obama?

Guest JackoTC

Fuck those nasty bastards (no offence for Ming intended Felipe). They are almost solely responsible for the for the decline of so many animals, tigers and rhino's etc. Everything they eat is supposed to make them virile. I'm surprised that they are not all walking about with permanent hard on's, the dirty slopes. On a related note, if you breast fuck a chinky bird, is it a slopey tit wank ?

They are almost solely responsible for the for the decline of so many animals, tigers and rhino's etc. Everything they eat is supposed to make them virile. I'm surprised that they are not all walking about with permanent hard on's

Fuck me, this explains it all. You've been mixing ground tiger penis into your Diamond White, haven't you Neil?

Guest Lady Penelope

I once had a stray dog get on my train at Leominster, I had a word with the driver so he stopped the train and put it off at Woofferton.

Guest nobgobbler

I made a similar nom a while back. Festival or no festival,  here in the uk hese disgusting filthy slitty eyed cunts have been feeding us our pets for years. A friend of mine was doing some maintenance work at a chinkie takeaway in the 80s. When he went to put some stuff in the bin he found 3 dog collars. I like to think that by cooking up my flied lice myself I am doing my bit towards putting the cunts out of business. The videos on YouTube are heartbreaking. The cunts should be captured and force fed dog shit until they choke to death.

Edited by nobgobbler

Guest Lady Penelope

I made a similar nom a while back. Festival or no festival,  here in the uk hese disgusting filthy slitty eyed cunts have been feeding us our pets for years. A friend of mine was doing some maintenance work at a chinkie takeaway in the 80s. When he went to put some stuff in the bin he found 3 dog collars. I like to think that by cooking up my flied lice myself I am doing my bit towards putting the cunts out of business. The videos on YouTube are heartbreaking. The cunts should be captured and force fed dog shit until they choke to death.

Barking.