CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jihadists

Guest judgetwi

And to think that I had it bad, here in Walton upon The Knees. I had not realized just how passionate you poor were about this.

However I cannot imagine nor can I believe any of the claims that you make. I refuse to accept this.  

Its bad enough having a neighbor from Sussex, with ginger hair and freckles and yet you fabricate and exaggerate,

simply to gain sympathy. 'Sand Monkeys'  'East Ham?' what or where are these things?

Not ONCE have they ever been referred to in Country Life Magazine. Bogus, the fucking lot of you. 

What a load of copplers.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Deny the deluded fuckers citizenship if they leave here to fight then no return! The false promises of paradise for martyrs etc seem to attract them, well if they really are that stupid then let them find out for themselves. THERE IS NO FUCKING PARADISE for you and your kind whatever you are told by these cleric cunts.

Guest JackoTC

Open borders and the great multi cultural experiment, Blair's legacy. We are all fucked!

I second that. 230,000 immigrant mothers had babies last year in the UK. Its just been taken too far. British identity is being given away. Disgraceful.

I bet these murdering cunts from the UK will come back, and Labour will be back in and give them a nice council house for their fucking wives and terrorist offspring.

There is no obligation under international agreement to allow war criminals refugee status. These criminals could be tried and punished if they attempt to return. With fender on immigration, they would not be going very far. Customs would resemble a butchers shop more than airport.

I second that. 230,000 immigrant mothers had babies last year in the UK. Its just been taken too far. British identity is being given away. Disgraceful.

Successive governments have done nothing to halt immigration. A source of cheap labour and a stick to beat our home grown workers into submission. Poorer pay and conditions for the masses will result in more dissent. All in all, a bit of a no brainer, but do we expect any more from the people in power or are we happy to ignore the harsh reality of globalisation?

And to think that I had it bad, here in Walton upon The Knees. I had not realized just how passionate you poor were about this.

However I cannot imagine nor can I believe any of the claims that you make. I refuse to accept this.  

Its bad enough having a neighbor from Sussex, with ginger hair and freckles and yet you fabricate and exaggerate,

simply to gain sympathy. 'Sand Monkeys'  'East Ham?' what or where are these things?

Not ONCE have they ever been referred to in Country Life Magazine. Bogus, the fucking lot of you. 

Country Life? You fucking chav. Let me know when you've graduated to Horse and Hound although it does require direct debits for the annual subscription to be paid from a Coutts bank account.

• 3 months later...
Guest cuntcrapper

Nothing, as long as you don't have to live there.

I like Ilford, its so colourful as you proceed down Ilford Lane and the multicultural edge provided by the odd white is very endearing to behold.