CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News

Cuntybaws

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

No. Chrissy Latham, the cockney prostitute, was the only fuckable crumpet in Wentworth. Played by Amanda Muggleton.

I couldn’t fuck a bird called Amanda Muggleton no matter what she fucking looked like. What if your mates found out?

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Have you seen “Wentworth”, the modern version? You’ll need a cold shower.....

Absolutely dreadful. They took an already awful show  and remade it far worse. I suppose that’s a success in an upside down sort of way. 

Cue... “Well it is bloody Australian mate.”

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

According to BBC News Lydney is a town "divided" by Black Lives Matter .. In fact its seems that two women wished to hold a BLM protest in the two and and almost everyone else in the town were against a BLM protest being held.

Welcome to Lydney  

Population 4

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Well of course the countryside is racist. The BBC wouldn’t say it unless it was true. One thing we can all rely on is that they would never lie to us. Now get down to the fucking Post Office and pay your licence fee you slave owning cunts. And fucking hurry up. June Sarpong wants a new Bentley you racist scum. 

This is my opinion and not the BBCs.

David Lammy.

I don't feel comfortable unless everybody else is female and every topic is either to do with women or is treated from a female perspective. However, I do insist that presentation and production is mainly in the hands of Oxbridge privately educated boarding school types and that invited guests and experts conform to this classification. Where other social groups do impinge on my Bush House (called the "bush") I maintain the good old tradition of speaking to them in a patronising way and displaying a polite disdain. 

(from the Thoughts of Lord Punkape the inheritor of mad dog Tebbit's Chair of the Conservative Party on the threshold of a new dawn of Thatcherism - the second wave) 

Guest judgetwi
5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't feel comfortable unless everybody else is female and every topic is either to do with women or is treated from a female perspective. However, I do insist that presentation and production is mainly in the hands of Oxbridge privately educated boarding school types and that invited guests and experts conform to this classification. Where other social groups do impinge on my Bush House (called the "bush") I maintain the good old tradition of speaking to them in a patronising way and displaying a polite disdain. 

(from the Thoughts of Lord Punkape the inheritor of mad dog Tebbit's Chair of the Conservative Party on the threshold of a new dawn of Thatcherism - the second wave) 

.......unless you are Sir James Savile and know far more than you should do.

30 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus fucking Christ. 

Black people have no interest in rural locations. They have to be surrounded by concrete, flashing lights, loud music, chicken shops and about a thousand other stabby/rapey blacks. All of whom are their 'cousins'.

Just now, judgetwi said:

.......unless you are Sir James Savile and know far more than you should do.

It's funny how old Chris Patten (who I think was Chairman of the BBC at the time of Savile) and Leon Brittan were so close. Chris still can't forgive the Chinese for treating him with contempt he so richly deserved then (and still does) piping up from his new cosy sinecure as Chancellor of Oxford University (where else?) about Hong Kong. Eighteenth century corruption and patronage and protection is alive and well in "modern" Britain. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Jesus fucking Christ. 

Black people have no interest in rural locations. They have to be surrounded by concrete, flashing lights, loud music, chicken shops and about a thousand other stabby/rapey blacks. All of whom are their 'cousins'.

You would know. I haven't seen a single fox since I moved out of the smoke despite continuous prowling around at night. 

• 2 years later...

The years pass, but the BBC continues to piss away licence payers' money on fucking shitey non-stories like this one, from fucking Canada of all fucking places:

The day I told my boyfriend I was non-binary

_125879930_katje_ghiacosplay.jpg

For the avoidance of doubt, it's the BBC I'm having a go at here, not non-binary people, fat cunts, or cosplayers - but do feel free to pile in on those topics too.

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The years pass, but the BBC continues to piss away licence payers' money on fucking shitey non-stories like this one, from fucking Canada of all fucking places:

For the avoidance of doubt, it's the BBC I'm having a go at here, not non-binary people, fat cunts, or cosplayers - but do feel free to pile in on those topics too.

I'm not wasting 2 minutes of my life reading that shite. Therefore, going by the picture alone, I wonder if Miss Piggy has revealed to her boyfriend that she's non-human yet?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is that @Mrs Roops?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's the fattest fucking swan I've ever clapped my eyes upon, it looks as though it's been gorging on French faux grais.

I'm not in the least bit fucking interested but, out of curiosity, has anyone checked if the date of non-binary day has a '1' or a '0' in it?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

It looks like Meat Loaf and Bonnie Langford climbed into Seth Brundle's teleporter by accident.

• Like 2