CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News

Cuntybaws

Guest judgetwi
On 24/07/2015 at 14:22, DrCunt said:

Ok. Thanks for that Baws. Now, let's go over to Judge in the gents on Clapham Common for a live action update.

Too cold this time of year to get the old winkle out in a public toilet. Besides which Clapham Common is surrounded by gay bars where cock and arse is easily available. It’s a benders world these days. Do try and keep up to date you boring, out of touch old tosspot.

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Too cold this time of year to get the old winkle out in a public toilet. Besides which Clapham Common is surrounded by gay bars where cock and arse is easily available. It’s a benders world these days. Do try and keep up to date you boring, out of touch old tosspot.

Bloody hell Judge, you're responding to a post from 4 years ago. You need a word with yourself, son. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

The feed...

24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bloody hell Judge, you're responding to a post from 4 years ago. You need a word with yourself, son. 

And.. The kill.

Good work Gyppo. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've just given you three likes to put you there. When you're on form, you're on form. Feel free to reciprocate, you tight-arsed pikey witch.

what twisted 'like' economics is this Authoritah?

Next it'll be a fuckin poncey scheme you old slapper

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got fuck all sympathy for cunts that give all their money to some other cunt on the basis that he said, 'trust me'. 

I know a woman who got done over for 250 grand by a Turkish Cunt who looked like he had millions. Bentley. Porsche, flash suits and Rolex etc.I told her not to trust the cunt.She asked for my advice and then totally ignored it. She even introduced her sister in law to him and she got fucked for about the same amount. When he suddenly disappeared along with everybodies dough she had the front to say to her sister in law. “Well it’s not my fault. You should have been more careful with your money.” I will also tell you that they are Jewish, not that all his marks were but a lot seemed to be.

Guest judgetwi
On 02/02/2020 at 02:15, camberwell gypsy said:

Dates mean nothing to me. I have hatred buried deep in my soul.

Guest judgetwi
35 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're a silver tongued cavalier who could remove a wenche's knickers with your lyrical poetry 

You probably nicked them off his washing line in the first place. There ain’t no poetry in retrieving your property from a pikey. Although, you’ll almost certainly get nicked for “hate crime.”

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
On 24/07/2015 at 13:13, Cuntybaws said:

Why the fuck is President Obama's visit to Kenya a TEN FUCKING MINUTE lead story on the BBC News At One today? I thought the first "B" stood for "British". (Unless they've changed the acronym so that it now officially means Big Black Cock!)

Oh, and while I'm on the subject, why don't the cunts smarten up a bit and stop saying "OK" and thanking each other every 2 fucking minutes? It's little fucking wonder we don't have a fucking Empire any more.

article-0-03E167430000044D-625_634x622.j

Didn't we all abandon the BBC when they reported WTC7 had collapsed 20 minutes before it did? Or when we found out it was UK boy grooming headquarters? Gluttons for punishment. Ditch these cunts already. 

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There was a young lady named Jill,

who fucked a grenade for a thrill,

they found her vagina, in South Carolina,

and bits of her tits in Brazil.

Theres was a young lady from Brazil,  who swallowed a gunpowder pill, her belly retired, her tits backfired and her fanny flew over the hill.