CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC News

Cuntybaws

12 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a pity ITV pulled  'This Is Your Life',  you would have been good on that. Wheeling on Oswald Mosly's skeleton, as a lifetime friend. 

Eamonn Andrews was a paddy cunt.

Oswald Moseley was in favour of the common market and a united Europe .. Eric would never have anything to do with a commie cunt like Moseley.

35 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Oswald Moseley was in favour of the common market and a united Europe .. Eric would never have anything to do with a commie cunt like Moseley.

Quite. I made a nomination called 'kill all the niggers'. It's dissappeared. What a load of tosswank.

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Quite. I made a nomination called 'kill all the niggers'. It's dissappeared. What a load of tosswank.

Simply bad timing... Spotter signed in whilst sober.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Fuck off.

34 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Simply bad timing... Spotter signed in whilst sober.

Fuck off.

I remember seeing Willie play against Perrie Mans at the B&H Masters in Wembley back in ‘79. Mans potted the final black with his cue behind his back. I’m glad he’s dead. God bless you Willie. 

23 minutes ago, Frank said:

I remember seeing Willie play against Perrie Mans at the B&H Masters in Wembley back in ‘79. Mans potted the final black with his cue behind his back. I’m glad he’s dead. 

I’m at Babinondas in Palmers Green Frank. Calamari starters  and Lamb Souvla. Al fresco in the back garden. You’re welcome to join me if you fancy it. I see signs of you getting back to your old self. Perhaps a nice meal would be good for you.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I remember seeing Willie play against Perrie Mans at the B&H Masters in Wembley back in ‘79. Mans potted the final black with his cue behind his back...

...to complete a break of 263.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I’m at Babinondas in Palmers Green Frank. Calamari starters  and Lamb Souvla. Al fresco in the back garden. You’re welcome to join me if you fancy it. I see signs of you getting back to your old self. Perhaps a nice meal would be good for you.

That sounds tasty, Billy, but I can’t imagine ever seeing myself in Palmers Green. Not now, not ever.. never. I’m outside the National Theatre on the South Bank, sheltering from the rain and listening to Peter Green’s ‘Man of the World’. It’s pretty miserable but overall life is great. 

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Do you know the owner? It don't open till 6pm.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just to be sure, climb up and ask in person. Do us all a favour by falling to your death 

Imagine looking up its skirt as it climbs up. Enough to bring the calamari and lamb straight up onto the plate again.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A horrible bushy forest containing a mangled cock and bolt on piss flaps. That Turkish surgeon must have been pissed out of his skull.

He wasn’t really a surgeon. Carving Donner kebabs is his night job. Those piss flaps are made from the gristly bits of lamb people spit out on the pavement outside the kebab shop.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frank said:

That sounds tasty, Billy, but I can’t imagine ever seeing myself in Palmers Green. Not now, not ever.. never. I’m outside the National Theatre on the South Bank, sheltering from the rain and listening to Peter Green’s ‘Man of the World’. It’s pretty miserable but overall life is great. 

Give it up Frank, it just aint working anymore.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Frank said:

I remember seeing Willie play against Perrie Mans at the B&H Masters in Wembley back in ‘79. Mans potted the final black with his cue behind his back. I’m glad he’s dead. God bless you Willie. 

Willie....I bet he was a fucking racist.    Always hitting the blacks down