CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Strictly Cunts Dancing

Decimus

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Mother & daughter action though...and then the mallet?

Spoff relish in her barnet and after wiping your dripping helmet on the curtains and are about to leave the room, glibly look over your shoulder and whisper...’run your fingers through that...Cunt!’ Too gallant? I am old-fashioned I’ve been told.

• 1 year later...
On 20/08/2018 at 19:53, Guest DrCunt said:

Usual BBC multi-cultural shit fest this year, I see. One black one, one white one, one with a false leg on, and one with the hairs of her dicky di-do hanging down to her knees... Pile of fucking shit.

Could this annual wankfest get any lower, I hear you ask? Not lower than a fucking dwarf, surely!

Paralympian Ellie Simmonds joins Strictly 2022 line-up

As the judging is supposed to take into account style and grace, two things which the PORG community with their stumpy little legs demonstrably lack, she should be gone soon, back to the diamond mines or wherever she normally hangs out.

• Like 1

That fucking mincing cunt off of Radio 2 travel is going on it with an equally mincing fucking partner. He's already said on radio that he can't wait "to put on the glitter and sequins and shimmy across the stage" , Pass the fucking sick bucket

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Could this annual wankfest get any lower, I hear you ask? Not lower than a fucking dwarf, surely!

As the judging is supposed to take into account style and grace, two things which the PORG community with their stumpy little legs demonstrably lack, she should be gone soon, back to the diamond mines or wherever she normally hangs out.

Flamongo?

Spackerana?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Bawsey, I feel that another entry, Jayde Adams "comedienne", who has had such great support from the LGBT, should get a mention. It would be great if the fat, ugly cunt is paired with your chosen dwarf, trips, and squashes the little cuntess to death, during a tango. 10/10 from me.

15 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

LGBT...tango

Vast Mango In Arris?

Adams isn't actually gay, though, is she? But given that this is the best picture she could find for her own web site, I'm not quite sure exactly what the fuck she is. Perhaps she identifies as as extremely greedy leopard?

jayde_2_extras_highres-4196.jpg?w=713&h=534

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bawsey, I feel that another entry, Jayde Adams "comedienne", who has had such great support from the LGBT, should get a mention. It would be great if the fat, ugly cunt is paired with your chosen dwarf, trips, and squashes the little cuntess to death, during a tango. 10/10 from me.

...during a tango. 

What the fizzy orange drink? 

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Vast Mango In Arris?

Adams isn't actually gay, though, is she? But given that this is the best picture she could find for her own web site, I'm not quite sure exactly what the fuck she is. Perhaps she identifies as as extremely greedy leopard?

jayde_2_extras_highres-4196.jpg?w=713&h=534

Grizzly Adams.

• 5 months later...

Just caught a brief glimpse of Dancing on Ice and noticed that the brother of a well-hung poofter, John Fashanu, was appearing and being interviewed and I jokingly said to Mrs CBB, "It'll be tolerable as long as he doesn't say 'Awooga!' like he used to on Gladiators" and literally the 5th word out of this letter-boxed mouth chimp was 'Awooga!'. You can take the monkey out of the jungle..........., but it's stretching things a bit putting it in a suit and a pair of skates and expecting coherent speech. Fucking pile of wank.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Just caught a brief glimpse of Dancing on Ice and noticed that the brother of a well-hung poofter, John Fashanu, was appearing and being interviewed and I jokingly said to Mrs CBB, "It'll be tolerable as long as he doesn't say 'Awooga!' like he used to on Gladiators" and literally the 5th word out of this letter-boxed mouth chimp was 'Awooga!'. You can take the monkey out of the jungle..........., but it's stretching things a bit putting it in a suit and a pair of skates and expecting coherent speech. Fucking pile of wank.

Apparently he's a karate black belt but I heard that Duncan Ferguson chinned him in the tunnel at Goodison. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently he's a karate black belt but I heard that Duncan Ferguson chinned him in the tunnel at Goodison. 

He went to a celeb Karate dojo. He does have a black belt but in martial arts terms, it’s the equivalent of a Fisher Price toy steering wheel that a child thinks is actually controlling the car. 
Not even John Saxon level.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He went to a celeb Karate dojo. He does have a black belt but in martial arts terms, it’s the equivalent of a Fisher Price toy steering wheel that a child thinks is actually controlling the car. 

I've always said that the first thing you ask a cunt who says that they are a karate expert is "what school"? If they say "it was in Mitcham/Streatham" or some other place you know they are talking bollocks. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably a rainbow belt in soduku or spot the difference. (gender edition).