CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Strictly Cunts Dancing

Decimus

Guest DingTheRioja

Some things I will sit through begrudgingly whilst Mrs N watches, but this can fuck right off. Heartburn is more entertaining. It also makes me realise how loosely the term "celebrity" is used these days. I'm waiting for one of these car-crash shows to feature Lenny Henry's postman or someone just as shit. Fucking bag of wank.

I thought that was Bruno..?

I'd still fuck Winkelman

..after the Northern Blonde....

No surprises there, Neil.

..or here....

It would probably be quicker if you provided us with a list of things you wouldn't fuck Neil.

Bruce and... er... Just Bruce... probably...

Leave The Judge out of this you fucking deviant.

He'd shag 3 out of 4 judges too... not sure which 3, but...

Guest Wizardsleeve

Everybody, mark this day on your calendars.....the judge actually laughed and recognized humour!  Also, might want to look outside for falling asteroids, bombs, and other indicators that the end of the world is near!  

Good for you, Judge!  I'm over the moon.  I feel much more confident in the possibilities of real conversation with you, now.  

Everybody, mark this day on your calendars.....the judge actually laughed and recognized humour!  Also, might want to look outside for falling asteroids, bombs, and other indicators that the end of the world is near!  

Good for you, Judge!  I'm over the moon.  I feel much more confident in the possibilities of real conversation with you, now.  

Don't get too excited, no doubt there'll be an avalanche of the usual self-righteous wank and delusions of grandeur on it's way.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Don't get too excited, no doubt there'll be an avalanche of the usual self-righteous wank and delusions of grandeur on it's way.

I'll be mindful of your advice, Mile. However, I am curious to see how judge puts his rarely outed sense of humor to use. I think it would be quite something to see him laughing more often, as I think all the muscle tissue that contracts to produce a hearty laugh would force that bug back out his arse. 

• 2 years later...
Guest DrCunt

Usual BBC multi-cultural shit fest this year, I see. One black one, one white one, one with a false leg on, and one with the hairs of her dicky di-do hanging down to her knees... Pile of fucking shit.

• 1 year later...
Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

The good old BBC have announced that they are going to introduce same sex dancing partners.  No doubt Frank & Punkape will enter, performing the Arso Doble, twirling round the dance floor, holding each others cocks. Filthy, disgusting cunts.

Craig Revel Horwood is a gay twat.

I doubt frank would make the distance, his emaciated aids riddled corpse and spaghetti legs would collapse, but that is how punkape likes them, unable to fight back.

• 1 year later...
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Her mum had incredibly lovely bouncy tits in the 80s. 

Lady Lloyd...clearly taught her daughter how to use her coiffured clam to slide up as many greasy poles as she could. I had both of these cunts and would smile, and probably snap one off if I read that had both been Boko Haram’d while on safari somewhere posh. Posh-hooker cunts.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Lady Lloyd...clearly taught her daughter how to use her coiffured clam to slide up as many greasy poles as she could. I had both of these cunts and would smile, and probably snap one off if I read that had both been Boko Haram’d while on safari somewhere posh. Posh-hooker cunts.

‘Hate’ not ‘had’...though thinking about it.....