CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest deebom

Just saw an ad for a new Bond film, it looks exactly the fucking same as every other shite bond film. Honestly, do people really like this shit? I'm conviced they just say they do, because they think it's cool or something. Fucking sheep. Roger Moore was the only actor who seemed have actually read any of the books and understood that it's supposed to be a fucking comedy. All the other cunts are/were too busy pouting, acting suave and taking it really seriously.

I remember reading an interview with Robbie Coltrane and the interviewer asking him if he got paid shitloads for the one he was in. He replied that the money was fuck all, no one got megabucks, the 'Kudos' of being in a bond film was payment enough.

Every single one of them is tedious drivel.

Fuck Albert R Broccoli. Stupid, vegetable named film maker. Cunt.

Just saw an ad for a new Bond film, it looks exactly the fucking same as every other shite bond film. Honestly, do people really like this shit? I'm conviced they just say they do, because they think it's cool or something. Fucking sheep. Roger Moore was the only actor who seemed have actually read any of the books and understood that it's supposed to be a fucking comedy. All the other cunts are/were too busy pouting, acting suave and taking it really seriously.

I remember reading an interview with Robbie Coltrane and the interviewer asking him if he got paid shitloads for the one he was in. He replied that the money was fuck all, no one got megabucks, the 'Kudos' of being in a bond film was payment enough.

Every single one of them is tedious drivel.

Fuck Albert R Broccoli. Stupid, vegetable named film maker. Cunt.

bond lost its way, after the success of the jason bourne trilogy , bond returned to his original calling as a government backed assassin. The new films are not bad at all.

Edited by Eddie
Adele is a fat , fat moose.

Guest DingTheRioja

I like leeks. Sautéed or boiled. As for the bond films; I couldn't give a fuck

Sauteed in butter, with a touch of chilli and some crispy bacon crunched on top.... fucking ace....

As for Bond, they're ok, some good, some shit, Dalton and Brosnan were truly fucking abysmal, made Lazenby look good... Craig isn't bad, doesn't have a great deal of expression on his face, but then that's probably normal for a psycho nut case Official Govt Murderer...

I remember some interview with a "hollywood legend", Lee Marvin, he was drinking with the usual brat pack lot and thought Moore was a right pansy with his posh accent and attitude, so he started a fight with him, Moore laid him out...

Sauteed in butter, with a touch of chilli and some crispy bacon crunched on top.... fucking ace....

As for Bond, they're ok, some good, some shit, Dalton and Brosnan were truly fucking abysmal, made Lazenby look good... Craig isn't bad, doesn't have a great deal of expression on his face, but then that's probably normal for a psycho nut case Official Govt Murderer...

I remember some interview with a "hollywood legend", Lee Marvin, he was drinking with the usual brat pack lot and thought Moore was a right pansy with his posh accent and attitude, so he started a fight with him, Moore laid him out...

when they were filming The Wild Geese in Africa, Moore joined legendary drinkers Burton and Harris for drinking sessions. Both were pissed off with him as the next morning they were like death warmed up but Moore bounced on to set showing no ill effects whatsoever. Far from being an upper class pansy, Moore was born in Stockwell. His dad was a bus inspector and he was advised to get elecution lessons to get rid of his working class London accent.

Talking of Lee Marvin, he apparently bumped into Olive Reed in a hotel and both got into a drinking duel. Reed was impressed with the black velvet Cape Marvin was wearing and said that if he drunk Marvin under the table he would have it. This he agreed with and chose bourbon as the weapon of choice.  The result was was that Marvin eventually slid under the table unconscious and Reed exited the hotel resplendent in Lee Marvin's black velvet cape.

Edited by camberwell gypsy

Guest Wizardsleeve

The Bond franchise went to utter shit when they put Judy Dench in M's position.  I would like to have seen an actor like Ian Holm in that role.  If he can play a malfunctioning android in "Alien," he sure as fuck can do the head of her Majesty's secret service, keeping Mr Bond jet-setting and shagging every woman he encounters. 

Roger Moore can be the hardest cunt alive in real life. His tales of shagging and drinking can be relieved in hushed whispers in the shabeens of Stockwell. He can have all that...all of it....and he'll never be more than a fucking plank of wood with sentient eyebrows in front of a camera.

In fact if you think he was anything more compelling than a small lead pencil locked in the box of a long-dead poet from Westphalia as an actor, then you should evolve and strum one out to the body of work of Derek Thompson, the actor (a word I'll use for handy reference purposes) who plays Charlie Fairhead in Casualty.

Guest luke swarm

lost all interest in these films years ago.....contrived cringe worthy bollocks. 

The idea that we have a secret service in this country is laughable.....can you imagine the upper class twits straight from Oxbridge having even a shred of the qualities of the fictional Bond character. It would make more sense to have an Asian 007 infiltrating some terrorist cell.

Wonder what he would order in a bar . J20 shaken not stirred or possible Lime soda.

As to beautiful woman spies...."Veil yourself you spawn of Satan sent to tempt a true believer"   

Guest Bill Stickers

In that case, I am a brain dead moron.

Please, the internet is a very cluttered place. It would be best for all concerned if you didn't take up valuable space stating the bleeding fucking obvious.

Apparently they were filming a fight scene on the film Shout at the Devil. Marvin came on set hungover and still pissed and mistook the scene for a real fight and lunged at Moore who took evasive action. Moore has never said that he hit Lee Marvin. However, George Lazenby apparently twatted Oliver Reed for real

lost all interest in these films years ago.....contrived cringe worthy bollocks. 

The idea that we have a secret service in this country is laughable.....can you imagine the upper class twits straight from Oxbridge having even a shred of the qualities of the fictional Bond character. It would make more sense to have an Asian 007 infiltrating some terrorist cell.

Wonder what he would order in a bar . J20 shaken not stirred or possible Lime soda.

As to beautiful woman spies...."Veil yourself you spawn of Satan sent to tempt a true believer"   

Bond is the worse spy imaginable. The whole point of spying is remaining undetected. Every fucker knows who James Bond is.